What does you car suck on? (The Induction Kit War)

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
these are fappin huge arent they.... just about fits by the looks of it aswell. hmmh if backdraft like them id be happy to go for one, 50 quid delivered aswell is good.

think id cable tie to my s3 brace to secure, take it it fits still with a silicon joiner off the maf?

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Great debate here. It's took me an hour to read the damn thing. Anyway, after all that, I think i'm for the wider diameter intake, the green panel filter, and maybe some hole drilling. I'm gonna wait til its a bit wamer out there though! Ive been K & N panels and 57i's before reading this, so a little wiser now thanks.

borisvanhalen

FR is not a dirty word...
Feb 7, 2009
salisbury
these are fappin huge arent they.... just about fits by the looks of it aswell. hmmh if backdraft like them id be happy to go for one, 50 quid delivered aswell is good.

think id cable tie to my s3 brace to secure, take it it fits still with a silicon joiner off the maf?

yeah, silicone then alu joiner... its tight but will just about fit without squeezing on the filter
i've had to bodge some temp support for the maf to stop it getting shook to destruction, just a precaution really, when i get around to getting the jabba heat shield this will solve the problem

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.