what have you done to your car today ?

rob929

Dec 27, 2012
plymouth
Re fitted air filter after cleaning with the pipercross cleaning kit and fitted a new boost gauge after my original decided to not return to zero. Hope all seat owners have a great Christmas and New year. Cheers

Kruga

Nov 1, 2014
Cheshire
Replaced the cheap CAI that came with the car for a Ramair cone an heatshield and the noise difference is just ruuude :O

chrissgoduk

Jun 22, 2011
somerset
just fitted another centre cap as some little toad pinched another.

they must be fairly stupid as although its only 15 quid each, it must cost them a fortune to come all the way to my house which is in the middle of no where.
and I know there isn't another leon fr=/cupra r for miles

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
just fitted another centre cap as some little toad pinched another.

they must be fairly stupid as although its only 15 quid each, it must cost them a fortune to come all the way to my house which is in the middle of no where.
and I know there isn't another leon fr=/cupra r for miles

Funny that, I saw one of mine was missing and expected them to all of gone yesterday but only one is missing.. maybe it worked its way out of over time? Im hoping :blink:

chrissgoduk

Jun 22, 2011
somerset
Funny that, I saw one of mine was missing and expected them to all of gone yesterday but only one is missing.. maybe it worked its way out of over time? Im hoping :blink:

I now have a screw driver mark in the paint :censored: so although I wish it had fallen out I now will end up forking out for a refurb again.

ryno

Oct 8, 2014
highworth, wilts
had a coilpack go down on mine as i pulled into tesco earlier, great!, luckily euros was open and nipped in and grabbed a couple, Phew!

Last edited:

JamieF

Dec 16, 2014
Cleethorpes
Had a fairly good day, sorted out a snapped breather pipe, sealed up the passenger door as I was getting a wet footwell and gave it a clean and a 3 step paint clean and polish, also bought a 200 piece halfords socket set for £100, gotta love staff discount ontop of something thats already on offer[B)]

useyourname

Aug 2, 2012
In a shed
Washed it yesterday with Poorboys Shampoo with wax courtesy of the missus for christmas. Seems to of done a good job.

Fitted splitter yesterday aswell:

wA9WOAW.jpg

3m2f3iP.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members