what have you done to your car today ?

Nigel-fr-tdi

Jan 24, 2016
Just accepted it mate, I'm after a remap myself I was going to go to amd I'm guessing you recommend them haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Fitted new clutch pedal before it snaps on me. One of the welds had already split!

Last edited:

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
New oil dipstick tube, de-wipers the rear and removed the MK4 Golf Recaro interior in favour of putting the OEM one back in.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
New oil dipstick tube, de-wipers the rear and removed the MK4 Golf Recaro interior in favour of putting the OEM one back in.

Did you have trouble getting the rear cover of the boot? I couldn't get mine of when my rear windows tinted the clips were solid. Guy still done it tho.

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
Did you have trouble getting the rear cover of the boot? I couldn't get mine of when my rear windows tinted the clips were solid. Guy still done it tho.

Yeah it was a pig to get off, the pegs on the inside that clip onto the boot skin are fragile at best too!

I've lost all of mine but it's still firmly fitted with no rattles so aren't overly bothered.

Plus it makes it easier to get off next time!

Nigel-fr-tdi

Jan 24, 2016
Really that's good to know cause when I brought my car the rear wiper and motor was taken out I've got a new one to put back in the person blanked it off but I feel if I'm going to sell it, it will be better with it on as the blanked rear wiper ant for everyone

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Yeah it was a pig to get off, the pegs on the inside that clip onto the boot skin are fragile at best too!

I've lost all of mine but it's still firmly fitted with no rattles so aren't overly bothered.

Plus it makes it easier to get off next time!

Yeh the clips are a joke on our cars you would think they would have made them abit better, it was the middle one we couldn't get out, you could see the middle of the plastic starting to bend so we just stopped, think I'll keep my wiper tho cause when driving on motorway or fast anytime in the wet the window get black

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Really that's good to know cause when I brought my car the rear wiper and motor was taken out I've got a new one to put back in the person blanked it off but I feel if I'm going to sell it, it will be better with it on as the blanked rear wiper ant for everyone

I wouldn't even put in on I'd leave it in the boot and tell the next owner it's there if they want it, saves you breaking anything trying to fit it back on lol

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Recieved a bunch of vinyls from milltek head office. These aint your cheap ebay ones these are the proper ones they use on there cars
47b4580d806085ccae6602b4831e450b.jpg

AmD Stage 1 Map, Forge 007 DV, CDA Induction Kit, GT80 Milltek Sports Cat Back.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.