Screenshot_20200903-220906_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200903-220917_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200904-071701_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200904-071701_Chrome.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 261

Cuppyjoe

Sep 15, 2018
Lol - apparently he has a seat Leon Cupra 300 drivers seat too which is handy and he got hold of me the day I posted on the parts wanted forum.
must be on commission ....................
Still waiting for it to arrive ..................
Any day now I’m sure!
lol ???

Total clegnut

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
My mandatory reading list book arrived for uni. "Modern Vehicle Design". With what looks like a picture of my dads first car on the cover. My expectations aren't high.
1601538294809.png

Reactions: BadBoy03

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
The kindness of three members of this community, @paddy6789, @Damo H and @Jimbobcook for taking the time and effort to put a big smile on MrsMaypacks face with the thoughtful gifts that were hand delivered in @Paddy6789’s gorgeous CUPRA R. Big smile on my face too with the Beer, Cleaning Cloths and Foot Rest.

It’s times like this that make you really appreciate the effort people will go to to bring some happiness to others and we were both blown away with the fact that on a cold wet dark December night @paddy6789 wanted to drive up to Cumbria.

All 3 of you have me in your debt for the way you have cheered MrsMaypack up after the year she has had. It means a lot.

It was also great to see @paddy6789 and his car. I for one will be looking forward to when we can all gather at a future meet and I can buy you all a pint.

I’m honoured to have you as friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
The kindness of three members of this community, @paddy6789, @Damo H and @Jimbobcook for taking the time and effort to put a big smile on MrsMaypacks face with the thoughtful gifts that were hand delivered in @Paddy6789’s gorgeous CUPRA R. Big smile on my face too with the Beer, Cleaning Cloths and Foot Rest.

It’s times like this that make you really appreciate the effort people will go to to bring some happiness to others and we were both blown away with the fact that on a cold wet dark December night @paddy6789 wanted to drive up to Cumbria.

All 3 of you have me in your debt for the way you have cheered MrsMaypack up after the year she has had. It means a lot.

It was also great to see @Paddy6788 and his car. I for one will be looking forward to when we can all gather at a future meet and I can buy you all a pint.

Mate I'm utterly gutted I couldn't come with him for the road trip :( But @paddy6789 is a bit of a legend for going by himself, especially on these dark evenings.

Hope you're okay mate under the circumstances. 2020 can right royally do one.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

It was also great to see @Paddy6788 and his car. I for one will be looking forward to when we can all gather at a future meet and I can buy you all a pint.

As @Damo H said I'm gutted I couldn't make the trip up and I'm sure if covid wasn't an issue we could of sorted a local meet which would of been great.

Glad we could be of some help during this crap year, I wonder if that's as far north as ten fifties been haha

Cheers @paddy6789 for taking the beast out in this pants weather.

Enjoy

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs

It was also great to see @paddy6789 and his car. I for one will be looking forward to when we can all gather at a future meet and I can buy you all a pint.

Glad you like the gifts and it was great to meet MrsMaypack whilst chatting to you all.
It was a nice drive - would’ve been a bit better if the snow hadn’t hindered visibility of the road. I just went with the logic of ‘when it gets bumpy, you’re off the road!’ Fortunately, it was smooth the entire way :)
Enjoy the gifts and hopefully we’ll see you all next year at a meet :)

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Bravo! Nice to

Bravo! Nice to hear of human kindness and anything involving a Cupra is always special. :)

Reactions: Damo H
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members