What should i be paying for standard cupra wheels?

Ethan040

Jan 27, 2009
Nottingham
Hi, im searching for a set of standard cupra wheels but just wondered what are they worth now days as i sold a set of pug cyclone alloys the other day in mint condition for only £140 when 5 months ago they where worth £220+

Ive been offered a set with good budget tires and good condition wheels for £200.

Thanks

(sorry if this is in the wrong section i couldn't think of anywhere else to put it)

JJ_arosa

tidy price that is with tidy tyres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2008
Portsmouth
i got mine in fairly good condition for 120 i think! couple of shagged tyres but nothing to worry about there! wanted to put some Proxes on them anyway!!

Davem

Aug 7, 2008
Birmingham
Seen wheels go for around £150 mark with needing 2 new tyres.. One set newly refurbed in black.

Makes me wonder whether to wait for a set of black rims to come up for sale swap my tyres over then sell mine. If it would be cheaper than getting mine powder coated.

kirsti.c

mk3 ibiza tdi
Apr 1, 2008
Maryburgh by Dingwall
i paid £200 for my set with 4 really good tyres and not the slightest bit of kerbing damage, that was delivered to my door in the north of scotland from wales.....bargain lol.

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
£112 quid with 2 decent tyres, and the other 2 bald, did come with wolfsberg centre caps in though!?!?! dont know whether they had just been placed in though

Ethan040

Jan 27, 2009
Nottingham
ive seen a couple of sets while searching with wolfsburg centers and one with wolfrace centers.

There not too expensive then which is great ive had some silly prices from breakers though of up to £340 :blink: im waiting on a guy who says i can have his for £120 if his car does not sell for what he wants so fingers crossed :)

Cheers for the info guys.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.