What tyres do you have?

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
Thank you Dave.

I did have a quick look on the net before I asked and Camskill were the only ones offering a 'POA' on them. Blackcircles, Mytyres N/A. Bearing in mind I was at work at the time so didn't spend excessive amount researching.

Not cheap but not prohibitively expensive considering Pilots have got to be about the £150 mark (top end premium).

Just hope that they last more than five minutes.

I assume these are day to day tyres and not just on a special set for special occasions.

ets2k9

Dec 12, 2009
Hednesford
P Zero Rosso's on the front and Eagle F1's on the rear which will need replacing soon - Not sure if I can stretch to Rosso's though maybe some part worn's looking at my bank account.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
The car isn't really a day-to-day car any more, but it still gets considerably more use on the road than on-track. I was going to buy R888 trackday tyres this time, but when I saw the R1Rs I thought they'd suit my useage better.

I was a bit concerned over what they'd be like in the wet. This week, I got the chance to chuck it about a bit on a very wet day. I built up a lot of confidence in the tyres. I even tried hard to get them to aquaplane without success, although I'd normally err on the side of caution in those conditions.

I've never got more than 8k out of front tyres in the last couple of years, I'm not overly concerned if these turn in less, although I'll keep an eagle eye for uneven wear and will immediately get my alignment checked.

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
I've got oem Pirelli P Zero's on the front which are OK and Vredestein Ultrac Sesssanta's on the rear which are very grippy!

smbitin

May 29, 2007
I got about 15,000 from my Falken 452's (on the front of a cupra tdi), i considered this to be poor for a car that mainly carries my family around. The other problem with 452's is that they are poor in snow, both on the Seat and my wifes Hyundai Coupe. It now has Vredestein Ultratrac Sessanta's on the front, they are excellent so far but it is too early to say how long they will last.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I have had a few different tyres over the years and with out a doubt yokahama prada spec 2 are the best I have them all round had 2 fronts fitted last week £230 fitted the rears have lasted ages fronts went quite quick but that was due to a track day

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.