Whiteline Anti-lift kit fitted

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
Made the journey down to JKM yesterday and had the WALK fitted, The difference is unbelievable, There is more steering feel you know exactly what the front tyres are doing, SO much more grip than before, going round a corner and stick your foot down and there isn't hardly any wheel spin, whereas before on the same corner the ESP would go crazy and it would understeer quite alot, now it just digs in and keeps of going,

Well worth the mod especially for the price, bit of a no brianer really :D

Taipan

Aug 11, 2003
Visit site
Made the journey down to JKM yesterday and had the WALK fitted, The difference is unbelievable, There is more steering feel you know exactly what the front tyres are doing, SO much more grip than before, going round a corner and stick your foot down and there isn't hardly any wheel spin, whereas before on the same corner the ESP would go crazy and it would understeer quite alot, now it just digs in and keeps of going,

Well worth the mod especially for the price, bit of a no brianer really :D

How much fitted?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Good stuff. Looking forward to mine being fitted next month :)

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Here,s are pic of my kit that went on recently

WALKKIT.jpg

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Yeah, I read the link - I was just trying to see if it was something that was fitted differently, or just stiffer bushes that stopped something moving

Interesting idea, I just can't work out why VAG would (or wouldn't) do it if it was that much better. What -ve's are there?

singh123

Cupra
Mar 17, 2008
By fitting one of these WALK kits do you get any increased noise in the cabin? and how long does it take to fit?

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
By fitting one of these WALK kits do you get any increased noise in the cabin? and how long does it take to fit?

It looked quite labour intensive, the original mounts were a pain to get off and were destroyed once removed. I was getting another job done at the same time so difficult to say, prob 1.5hrs ish. I,ve not noticed any extra noise in the cabin but i have VF engine mounts so its a bit more racey inside my car anyway;). Can,t see them making any extra noise.

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
you can just youtube the walk kit and it shows you how its fitted and demonstrates it too on a white golf :ban: i think but yea after xmas these are going on defin worth the money and time :) looks easy to fit too

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise