Who does the Best price drilled 312mm discs please

fozworth

Mar 6, 2009
Ive just got some tt calipers and wounderd who does the best price cross drilled discs as im pretty skint but would like to get them fitted. without going megga bucks

Aimez

I am looked for grooved 312 discs (and pads) dunno where to start either, I think TT ones are cheaper to buy but I will spend a little more on something different but think you have to be careful as alot of these are for track use and not so good when the cars is cold.

myneek

Oct 13, 2009
Winchester, UK
I just got brembo max discs from ebay. £119 for 312mm

Just get the part number from brembo website and search for it in all subjects and text. Other than that EBC are ok. Don't go for drilled. MTEC ones on ebay are EBC then drilled

Aimez

I was told to not got for EBC they are for track only and need to be hot to work effectively not advised for road cars. Also been told to go for DS2500 they are track technically but okay for road use apparently.
Anyone vouch for that?

stebbi

Got Boost???
Jun 10, 2008
Preston
The DS2500's
I havent got 312's I running Hi-spec monster 4's so its the same size pad as a TVR Tuscan lol and numerous Aston Martins lol.

Disk wise I was under the impression that the disk's were all very similar and there werent track disks, just track pads like the EBC Yellow-stuff which are great and can be used on the road just make a lot of brake dust

Apr 27, 2008
mega £££ them Hi-spec monster 4's :D

so which sort would people advise then? iv cancelled out drilled so far but thats it :shrug:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I've been running drilled and grooved discs all round for over a year now with no problems at all.

Just done a track day with them and they are still fine :)

knackerdecobre

Have a look at CRN 40 groove discs, you will find them on eBay

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.