Who does the Best price drilled 312mm discs please

myneek

Oct 13, 2009
Winchester, UK
I was told to not got for EBC they are for track only and need to be hot to work effectively not advised for road cars. Also been told to go for DS2500 they are track technically but okay for road use apparently.
Anyone vouch for that?

DS2500 is what everyone raves about, however a lot of other forums complain about the amount of dust and sqeek.

I got EBC Red Stuff which are for road use.

brwmogazos

Interceptor
Apr 19, 2006
South Greece
DS2500 s need some filing let me say, in their corners during installation.

They wont squeak...

In fact i have used 2 sets of DS2500s on my cupra and i only had some squeaks coming off them during hard braking, since too much powder is trapped...after a few miles they stop squeaking...

I had my brembo discs seriously cracked on my car lately so personally i dont ill ever get some drilled discs again. Decided to upgrade my AP calipers too...i was so dissapointed by that after just 5000miles approximately.

ado_boro

Ive just stumbled accross this website and they seem to have allot of choice for most things on the Ibiza just put in the make and model in top left. Not sure what they are like price wise though. Might help :)

www . europerformance . co . uk There is gaps coz it wont let me post a url lol

Aimez

Ive just stumbled accross this website and they seem to have allot of choice for most things on the Ibiza just put in the make and model in top left. Not sure what they are like price wise though. Might help :)

www . europerformance . co . uk There is gaps coz it wont let me post a url lol

Have to search under Audi TT though for 312;)

I have no clue which discs to get the names mean nothing to me doesn't seem to be one particular brand that is popular on this forum that I can see.

Best way to find out I think is a poll with standard TT, Black Diamond etc and the names people have mentioned on here

Apr 27, 2008
tbh a really don't know. there are some advantage in getting them, just have a read through the link a posted and the cupra set up can't be half bad otherwise i'd be changing the pads too :D

Deamox1fy

Are the Brembo one's the best to go for? Or which would be recommended in order from one as the best to three as the worst. I love the look of the Brembo's. Are these the one's you're talking about Aimez? http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/272874/seat/ebc-ultimax-rear-brake-discs/usr931.html

Another question, what is the thickest and thinnest that the discs can be? This is for Ibiza Cupra 1.8T Mk4. And which pads are better than the Ferodo 2500's? Would like to give Brembo pads a go.. Any opinions regarding this?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Apr 27, 2008
I've been running those for over a year now :)

iv just gone for the grooved ones though mate, i believe you have drilled and grooved? the link shows drilled and grooved, but in the discription it says drilled and grooved disc's and also says just grooved :shrug: so i emailed them just to make sure they was what i was after

Apr 27, 2008
Are the Brembo one's the best to go for? Or which would be recommended in order from one as the best to three as the worst. I love the look of the Brembo's. Are these the one's you're talking about Aimez? http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/272874/seat/ebc-ultimax-rear-brake-discs/usr931.html

Another question, what is the thickest and thinnest that the discs can be? This is for Ibiza Cupra 1.8T Mk4. And which pads are better than the Ferodo 2500's? Would like to give Brembo pads a go.. Any opinions regarding this?

the ones in the link you have posted are for the rear, but they do look good

Deamox1fy

I didn't even notice that.. Alright, so how are the Brembo discs? Which are the best for the front? I dont mind going drilled and grooved, either way. But just want the best

Jan 11, 2005
Barnsley

Standard cupra setup is 312x25 thick with 34.5 offset (ie Audi TT discs) at the front

Rear is 232x9 solid. The same throughout the ibiza range (those with rear discs)

Anyone considered Rotordiscs? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROTORDISCS-AU...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4a9c03a7c3

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.