Wilber's Mk4 Beeza

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
R means restricted. Only passed my test in June, so i have to kep that on for a year. Also means im restricted to 45 MPH which sucks when you on the motorway. Cheers for the comments guys.

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Stupid Northern Irish law. Think it was brought in as a trial for the whole of the UK ages ago, but never really caught on. Annoying when your on national speed limit roads and theres cars flying past you.

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Yep lol. Just took of the headlining and glued the fabric on. Then trimmed and refitted to the car.

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Few updates.

New headlining:

ibiza7.jpg

how hard was it to get the roof lining out? i want to cover mine in a black suede material so i am just wondering how hard it is to get out? :)

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Quite difficult, but not as bad as getting it back in. You need to unscrew everything attached to the roof, then pull it away from the corners and slide it out the boot.

Looking superb mate. Big fan of 'cleaned' cars!! Keep up the good work :)

Cheers mate.

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Quite difficult, but not as bad as getting it back in. You need to unscrew everything attached to the roof, then pull it away from the corners and slide it out the boot.

Cheers mate.

ah i see cheers! what about the lighting unit then? does that just disconnect easily?

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Yea just take of the plastic light cover and look for the 2 screws that hold the unit in. Then unclip the plug thing from it and pull it out. Easiest thing to do!

rocky2008

Buy Cheap Buy Twice!
Nov 16, 2008
North-east
Yea just take of the plastic light cover and look for the 2 screws that hold the unit in. Then unclip the plug thing from it and pull it out. Easiest thing to do!

the plastic light cover asin the clear one you would remove to change the bulb?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.