Wipers.

Tell

Staff member
I hadn't looked at this thread recently, is someone running a wiper blades sales operation here.... stand by for the moderator....

I must admit when I've read about these Altea front replacements it reads all rather Del boy to me. No offence ;).

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
no del boy here mate - SEAT dealer of the year for region 1 twice in a row so I know what Im doing. Any advertising I do on SCN, I do on my dealer page - if guys want to pm me, its their choice. If you want, you buy - if you dont, dont diss me. No offence

Tell

Staff member
But this thread still reads del boyish whatever you say and always seemed bizarre to me that you could get hold of the piece of rubber that large that fitted into the blades when the things are designed as an intregated assembly. Looking at my old ones I can see how you could thread a refill in.

On Dissing, this baord as I understand it doesn't cover people flogging stuff and is suppose to be advice. You have a vested interest to flog obviously since you are making money out of it. It's a dialogue which I think shouldn't be taking place here since you are angling it in a biased direction. You should sit on you hands and remain stum, least in my view but you won't agree due to vested interests which is why seller shouldn't post. That isn't dissing those I think are board rules.

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
I hadn't looked at this thread recently, is someone running a wiper blades sales operation here.... stand by for the moderator....

I must admit when I've read about these Altea front replacements it reads all rather Del boy to me. No offence ;).

The "Del Boy" replacements you're talking about are genuine VAG parts.

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Tell,

David, aka Seremotors, pays SCN to have a sponsored section on here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=249

The parts offered are genuine VAG Parts. The reason why most dealers don't offer them for sale is that they make more money by flogging you a complete assembly for £40+, instead of £10 for just the rubbers ;)

I was the one who posted in this thread about David selling them on Ebay, so if anything it's my fault ;)

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
i may only have 200-odd posts against some with thousands, but i think anyone here will find that most offer technical help, advice and info foc. I always supply part numbers so you can ask your local dealer for the parts. Anyway, this thread will probably get deleted by the moderators but i wont have anyone accusing me of underhand tactics to sell parts. i have a dealership i can do that thru . . . . . . . and as for the comment about 'knock-off parts' that is just slanderous. back up what you say before you have a pop, tell

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2007
N W Leeds
like he said, these are genuine kosher parts VAG parts. I enquired at my so called helpful dealer and wa told they don't stock the part and it would need to be ordered. Cost? Alot more than they should! (not much less than full wiper blade.......)

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
But this thread still reads del boyish whatever you say and always seemed bizarre to me that you could get hold of the piece of rubber that large that fitted into the blades when the things are designed as an intregated assembly. Looking at my old ones I can see how you could thread a refill in.

On Dissing, this baord as I understand it doesn't cover people flogging stuff and is suppose to be advice. You have a vested interest to flog obviously since you are making money out of it. It's a dialogue which I think shouldn't be taking place here since you are angling it in a biased direction. You should sit on you hands and remain stum, least in my view but you won't agree due to vested interests which is why seller shouldn't post. That isn't dissing those I think are board rules.

Some one looking a moderators job???

I'd leave the moderating to the moderators!

Just my two pence.

I realise you have the forums best interests at heart but David is listed in the dealers section. And if you ever buy some parts off him you'll realise what a genuine guy he is!

Last edited:

JohnS

Just replaced my front and rear wipers, both sourced from seremotors. Genuine Seat parts and next day delivery. Fronts were refills and rear full blade cost me £20 inc postage. Excellent, well done Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:

newneo

Hi everyone I'm new here and enjoying what I'm reading at the moment!!! I'd just like to add to this about wiper blades my rear blade was a bit tired so I went to my local Halfords and bought one for 7.99, it didn't fit! So I went to my loca SEAT dealer they didn't have any in stock but did say it would cost £15!! I thought that was a bit steep so I went to my local Audi dealer and they replaced it for a fiver! if anyones interested it is the rear wiper for an A4 avant.

Cheers

mart4875

i may only have 200-odd posts against some with thousands, but i think anyone here will find that most offer technical help, advice and info foc. I always supply part numbers so you can ask your local dealer for the parts. Anyway, this thread will probably get deleted by the moderators but i wont have anyone accusing me of underhand tactics to sell parts. i have a dealership i can do that thru . . . . . . . and as for the comment about 'knock-off parts' that is just slanderous. back up what you say before you have a pop, tell

Hi sent you a thread on your page for some wipers and have not heard anything :confused:

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
hi sorry about that :redface: i answer every query but yours must have slipped thru the net. also, i was on holiday for a while. all offers still stand but my dealer section is temporarily down

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.