You know you have a MK4 Ibiza when...

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
You jump a mile evertime the worlds loudest low fuel light comes on due to loudest pro-longed beeeeeeeeep !!!
Passengers always have to take 2 attempts of getting out your motor !!
Condensation in you rlights every 2secs

LOVE EM !!

Oz

Haha so true i usually try and press the unlock button now though otherwise my handle will get ripped off :cry:

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
I think the lottery included, glovebox light, boot light and the middle sunvisor. I got no lights but the sunvisor :)

andy17

PD100
May 20, 2009
Southport
Made a fool of myself then.

Timing chain..because it doesnt have a cam belt

The garage said its slipped a quarter of the way round.

Does anyone have any ideas what sort of damage it will have done?

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
When you go to the chippy, eat it in your car and drop a chip down the handbrake and spend 20 minutes trying to get it out haha.

4oClock

Take the Long Road...
Nov 8, 2009
Sunny-ish Lincolnshire-ish
when everyone in you car craps their pants and shouts "whats that? whats wrong?" when the low fuel beeeeeeeeeep goes off
when you press the button on the remote 20times to get the boot open
when you're weaving down the road to avoid pot-holes
when you've got the coolest supermini on the road!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
howd u manage that? lol

Lol, i had them on the passenger seat and was picking them up and one was really hot so i dropped it and it went down the little gap lol. I only got it out by lifting the handbrake as high as it goes and using pair of tweezers :)

I also put some change on top of the little door with the lighter in and accidently pressed it and the door opened and the money fell down the back and was stuck there. It occasionally fell out when i braked firmly :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.