• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
What do people think of TH monos? If you're intrested Suj I can give you a top tip, as there are some for sale which would look tip top on your motor

I wish I didn't waste my time and money on wheels (might have another set on their way)

Ollie

love them? where where where?
wait should i really be buying a 3rd set of wheels? i swear you wanna make me into you lol
PM/FB mate :)
 
i think p slots would be too small, so im gonna go for the g60's and get them powder coated and eventualy (when funds allow) get them banded :) cheers chaps
 
you and me both mate. :cry: christmas has crippled me and working in the construction game + the weather isnt the best at the moment. so all in all a crap start to the new year! oh well, sh*t happens. lol
 
you and me both mate. :cry: christmas has crippled me and working in the construction game + the weather isnt the best at the moment. so all in all a crap start to the new year! oh well, sh*t happens. lol

i had a bit of a bump christmas eve lol so now insurance is going too want my ass (19 and 0ncb :( ) hahahaha your right mate s**t does happen :) lol, what colour are you going to do yours ???
 
What do people think of TH monos? If you're intrested Suj I can give you a top tip, as there are some for sale which would look tip top on your motor

I wish I didn't waste my time and money on wheels (might have another set on their way)

Ollie

I do enjoy a bit of TH mono, grey with spike centres :yes:
 
nah shes ony a baby 1.4 so no big brakes for me :lol: ive currently got 17"x7 et 37 OZ's on it lowered bout 50 front 40 rear (guessing) and they catch but only just.
Does anyone know the offsets on the g60 wheels ????

they're et35 IIRC, and they look mint on a lowered ibiza,

a mate of mine had them on his mk3 and it looked very good