the ibiza that got me hooked

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Don't do it mate! I brought some and although they fit the brake lights stay on permanently! I think it's because they use low current or something , i'm not sure if a resistor would solve it though?

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
ah ok fair enough, thanks for the advice. trying to find some 'bluey' looking H4 headlights as i have new sidelights and due to having H4 really bright upgraded bulbs they dont look good with the side lights.

however tracking down some bluey looking H4's is difficult ah ha!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
ah ok fair enough, thanks for the advice. trying to find some 'bluey' looking H4 headlights as i have new sidelights and due to having H4 really bright upgraded bulbs they dont look good with the side lights.

however tracking down some bluey looking H4's is difficult ah ha!

Mine are H4, buy HID's for £45!

You won't regret it!

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
Yeah they match the sidelights nicely, went for 6000K

For some reason they look really blue in pictures

Photo0018.jpg

Photo0039.jpg

and these are where i got them from:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H4-H4-3-6000K...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb37703b1

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
how easy to fit?

It took about an hour and half, the instructions was quite bad and didn't even mention it needed earthing and connecting to the battery but i asked on here and people guided me through.

I'd go for it , the difference is huge and it wont take too long!

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
i may invest in some ha ha, going to buy a radio asap now i have some money (from an xmas prezzie :lol:) then in march ish time alloys shall be bought :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.