New Leather Interior for Mk5 Cupra!

Laura

The 5 hour drive would be worth it, they can do everything in one day!

I once drove from Glasgow to Sheffield to buy a car, think that was around 5 hours
and well worth it! :)

There's a place called Transform that does leather interiors that's in England. Not quite sure how close that is to you but the guy at Transcal in Livingston mentioned it.

MURDO180

Yeh that company is apparently good too. I've never seen their work but some Arnold Clark branches use them to fit leather interiors into their cars for customers. Going by the finish of the seats from Transcal though i'd defo stick with them. They keep you up-to-date during the whole process aswell.

Also the guys that do the seats are from Singapore and LOVE chocolate and Coca-Cola. Use that as bribery lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

TazB

Xbox Gamer Tag = TazCupra
Mar 23, 2007
Glasgow
hi Laura nice car, was it you that drove past me on Edinburgh rd on Thursday? 11am at the Kaldis?

p.s my girlfriend is from springboig

Laura

hi Laura nice car, was it you that drove past me on Edinburgh rd on Thursday? 11am at the Kaldis?

p.s my girlfriend is from springboig

Hey! Yeah, that was me that drove by on the edinburgh road! I noticed you too, the yellow caught my eye! Nice car!
I'm from Springboig too so I'll probably see you a lot!!

TazB

Xbox Gamer Tag = TazCupra
Mar 23, 2007
Glasgow
nice one its not often i spot a scn member. Its not like we'll miss eachothers bright cars.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Worth every penny, looks absolutely $h1t hot.

It's rare I've seen any manufacturer logo added and thought it looked good, but its a very faithful copy of the Cupra logo, and the seats look beautifully finish with no sagging leather.

Prefer that to OEM leather - top job!

Laura

Thanks for the comments txarly88 and Tilley1. The orange isn't quite orange just now! Hasn't been washed in a couple of weeks and it's filthy! Hate this weather! lol! [:@]

chappers

superb job! i love the car in this colour and the interior is just awsome!!! :D

Laura

superb job! i love the car in this colour and the interior is just awsome!!! :D

Thank you chappers. I was unsure of the colour at first but I love it now....especially since its been discontinued! :)

Laura

Missed this before :-o Jaw droppingly gorgeous! WANT!

Thank you SC16v! I would recommend anyone to get the matching leather interior. Makes it that little bit different from most other cars. :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise