Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Good racing lads. Must do it again soon. Sorry I couldn't do one last race, had to go off. Hopefully I didn't hit any of you! I did hit whoever it was in the Hummer about three times, but he was so slow out of the corners I couldn't help it. Dunno who the Canadians were at the 'ring, but they were crazy.

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
The fastest guy at the beginning took me out a couple of times then quit which pisses me off.lol ya Saab looked a hand full as I was catching up. Get a headset.get bored of talking to myself lol

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I was going to use a Skyline R32 instead of the Saab and wish I had. The Saab is very understeery despite being 75% RWD. You have to throw it into the bends to get it to corner, but then you lose speed. Had a good battle with Shaunyboy towards the end of that one. Almost won at Road America, but lost it at turn 4. Fair play to whoever NinjaYeoman is, they didn't retalliate after I thumped them a few times by accident. :lol:

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
Was catching you on lap 2 on road America in my taxi until I overcooked it on one bend. In 4wd cars I tend to put around 85% rear bias, run slightly more camber at the front than rear and have the rear suspension set up quite soft. Thats tends to negate a bit of understeer but youve still got enough traction to make the 4wd worth it.

Bashiee

Torque Winning - TDI
Aug 3, 2012
No idea when the last past was made how ever, I need to get involved. I havnt played forza in time. Consumes all my time when I do!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Look for the "Forza Cupra" club.

Did a bit of B class online racing in the public lobbies last night and this morning. What a joke. Shocking driving and people that haven't left the lobby and their cars is parked on the startline causing a big shunt every race. Not to mention their cars are all much quicker than any of mine!

Bashiee

Torque Winning - TDI
Aug 3, 2012
Ha online games are lame against randoms. I just get a group of clean racers. I race r3 can't stand slow cars haha. Once you use r3 you can't go back lol.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Never going near public lobbies again. Got booted out in the early hours and again a short while ago by some immature kids. I get hit by somebody, lose control and it's my fault? Heard them on the mics when my name appeared to be voted out. "Somebody must have been bad, we'd better join in." :mad:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
does my nut that kind of thing. Was in one room and some tard took me on the inside but was travelling far to fast and i was right on the outside of the track and he flew across the front end of my car spinning him out. So he votes me out and when everyone started voting i asked why and the very chatty room all of a sudden went very quiet!!

Worst i find though is at the moment people drive like dicks or drive cars like the 'spark' which are piss take cars and you cant vote them out because they just press skip track straight away which stops you from voting them out!

Bashiee

Torque Winning - TDI
Aug 3, 2012
I will be on this evening. Bashiee is my tag. Also yeah its soo annoying. Hence why I only play with clean racers ha. I think my fav my car is the bmw m3 gt2 that car handles like a beast and its fast too!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Worst i find though is at the moment people drive like dicks or drive cars like the 'spark' which are piss take cars and you cant vote them out because they just press skip track straight away which stops you from voting them out!

Or A/B class Aygos. Then they can't drive very well with their wheel and they're seriously out of control. It's probably worse because it's the school holidays! I have read if you go to a custom lobby, it's slightly better?

We'll need to try and all get together again, that was good last week. Will add you later Bashiee. :)

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
Or A/B class Aygos. Then they can't drive very well with their wheel and they're seriously out of control. It's probably worse because it's the school holidays! I have read if you go to a custom lobby, it's slightly better?

We'll need to try and all get together again, that was good last week. Will add you later Bashiee. :)

Iain it was a custom lobby that i had control of the other day. You have more control of limits/tracks etc and if i (the host) arent happy i dont start the race end of lol.

Dont know when ill be next on in the evening but ill try. Misses controls the box in the evening lol buuut im trying to convert the garage to a workshop come gym come boys room cos ive got a spare 50inch tv laying about.

ShaunyboyFR

Carbonpiece
Aug 9, 2011
Norwich, Norfolk
Lol I like that, just have a spare 50inch almost makes it sound like it was planned.

As everyone is coming on I will try get on at "half 8" lol like before may be a McDonald's for tea. there was some good racing. last time, will have to see if my mic decides to work

are the new monthly rivals up?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.