Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
Havent had time to touch forza for a while but gona try and be on it a bit more now. Had a quick bash at the new rivals early and set some easy benchmarks. Well chuffed that the MGB GT is a downloadable car now. Its what my project track car is.

BigARG

Mar 24, 2015
Essex
Looking forward to Forza 6 this week. Having owned Civic Type R's over the years it's been great being able to play them in games. Now I've jumped ship a bit gutted that the Mk3 isn't in the game. Or any other that I can see.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Looking forward to Forza 6 this week. Having owned Civic Type R's over the years it's been great being able to play them in games. Now I've jumped ship a bit gutted that the Mk3 isn't in the game. Or any other that I can see.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes this is a shame but still a great game

20866297863_1f5ff64cb0_b.jpg

SavageFings

Jul 30, 2017
2 year bump, but I'm a newbie so I guess that's allowed?

Who's getting Forza 7? I never got fully into Forza 6 until recently, was playing Dirt 4 for quite a while but ultimately became bored of it. Enjoying Forza 6 at the moment, it's pretty tough online with no assists on.
Always been a Horizon player (played Horizon 2 endlessly!) but gotten sick of that now, wasn't as much of a fan of Horizon 3.

Anyway, Forza 7 pre-ordered, really looking forward to it. My GT is Savagefingers1.

Steve

Stubaru

Apr 7, 2014
Already pre-ordered Forza 7 and Project Cars 2!

I race online with a few mates and we'll be starting a private championship on Forza 7 if anyone is interested in proper racing (not the kind you find online with 12 year olds trying to ram you off and driving backwards round the track). Basically we run stock non-upgraded, non-tuned cars so it's literally down to the best driver. Thursday evenings from 8pm is when we're on. If anyone fancies it, you're most welcome.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.