Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tyres

Apr 13, 2011
hull
I have two sets on the rear and they don't even last a year the side walls keep cracking up I hve had to replace one set and brought some more thinking maybe I had a bad batch but these ones have been on 8 months and are doing the same thing cracking the side walls an will want replaceing again before MOT so I'd avoid

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
Just had these fitted today on the recommendation of other users.
They replace Goodyear asymmetric 2’s which were pretty good.

Will see how they hold up and cheaper too @ £125 for 19's from Camskill.

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Had them in 2008, one of the best tyres I've ever had, put a lot of faith in them and better than the potenzas I have no. Things might have changed in 5 years though

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Well they have been good when comes to grip plus wear but for some reason the rears keep killing the side walls the fronts have been fine and still going well but the rears will defo not be getting replaced with the same again

Ant B

Had them on a previous car (Nissan 350Z) a few years ago and thought they were really good. Michelins are still my personal faves but the Vredesteins are great value...

GREG_R84

Keep right on
Oct 3, 2007
Tamworth
I was also looking at these. A mate at work has them on a Scooby and says they are really good for price, but do take a while to bed in. At the mo im running Falken fk453 on the front and fk452 on the rear.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Had them on my Cooper S and loved them, would have put them on the LCR but got Asymmetric 2's for £4 more per tyre.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Had them on my Cooper S and loved them, would have put them on the LCR but got Asymmetric 2's for £4 more per tyre.
Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2

boggle

Dec 28, 2012
KENT
Get yourself some Dunlop sport maxx's much much better than the Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta when braking and laying down the power

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta's are crap in my opinion and bignod00's opinion. Avoid.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just had these fitted today on the recommendation of other users.
They replace Goodyear asymmetric 2’s which were pretty good.

Will see how they hold up and cheaper too @ £125 for 19's from Camskill.

Be keen to know how you get on with these mate as I will probably be looking at replacing mine in the not too distant future and they sound like a good buy at £125.

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
I had these on my mk- Lcr. Grip was excellent but they did crack abound the outside tread. They were the xl ones aswell.

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Well I've opted for the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti's they arrived yesterday, hopefully get a chance to pop them on today.

Plan is stick them on the front and see what they're like if they are a let down replace the rears with another option and move them to the back!

I'll update after I've driven on them!

Also what PSI do you guys run? 30? 32?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Think my fronts are 32 and rear 29, as per the pressures stated on the fuel cap. Usually there's just me in the car so no need to be any higher. Depends how much weight you're usually carrying in the car

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
Cant really fault these tyres at all, grip well in the dry and the wet handles fine on them an they are not overly loud.

if i had to find a negative it is that the sidewall shreads my tyre black applicator ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.