MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Surprised that dsg And manual are same price. But sc and 5 door are all same price according to configuration. That said I’ve found the configurator isn’t always reliable when options or prices change.
St 4 drive 32580.

Finance calculator and other pages don’t seem to have been updated fully. But apparently 0% interest now which should help offset reduction in dealer contribution.
Edit just realised Cupra is excluded from 0% deal :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DavidTVN

Nov 22, 2017
Surprised that dsg And manual are same price. But sc and 5 door are all same price according to configuration. That said I’ve found the configurator isn’t always reliable when options or prices change.
St 4 drive 32580.

Finance calculator and other pages don’t seem to have been updated fully. But apparently 0% interest now which should help offset reduction in dealer contribution.

The DSG rate has dropped for those of us taking it on personal contract hire?

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
The DSG rate has dropped for those of us taking it on personal contract hire?

Thought DSG was about £40pm....any idea what it has dropped to now.....is it now the same as manual so no extra charge for DSG ( highly unlikely I know)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DavidTVN

Nov 22, 2017
Thought DSG was about £40pm....any idea what it has dropped to now.....is it now the same as manual so no extra charge for DSG ( highly unlikely I know)

It's still more for DSG l, but I think it'll be less than £40 now! What deal did you get? DSG is now only about £20 different on my two year 12k per annum deal. I can look at yours if you like?

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
As my current cars PCP deal finishes the end of May next year, I've re-ordered my Cupra

Sticking with mystery blue

I've been quoted April/May delivery which will fit perfectly in for me TBH

Got the same deal as I did for my August order too

(PCH 1+23, £249 / month for 24 months, no deposit, 8000 miles / year)

Is that for a manual with no extras.

Last edited:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
It's still more for DSG l, but I think it'll be less than £40 now! What deal did you get? DSG is now only about £20 different on my two year 12k per annum deal. I can look at yours if you like?

Metallic, 5 door, DSG, Adaptive cruise, Winter pack.

1+23 @337 pm with 10k miles

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
My 280 has it's 3rd birthday in March so I ordered a replacement at the weekend.

ST Cupra 300 DSG AWD, Mystery Blue, Seat Sound, Advanced Driving and Comfort pack 2, Camera Pack, Winter Pack, Kessy

Dealer had a stock slot available for build week 7 (provisional) that was amendable in terms of options so could be a 1st March delivery! ��

Last edited:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
My 280 has it's 3rd birthday in March so I ordered a replacement at the weekend.

ST Cupar 300 DSG AWD, Mystery Blue, Seat Sound, Advanced Driving and Comfort pack 2, Camera Pack, Winter Pack, Kessy

Dealer had a stock slot available for build week 7 (provisional) that was amendable in terms of options so could be a 1st March delivery! ��

I would steer clear of keyless if you are worried about security....

dsj20v

Dec 6, 2007
hampshire
Where are they at £237 a month and what deposit

I pay £211 on a 6/23 10k for a 290 st black edition with camera and seat sound, but I can get through work, but for the 300 there are a few guys on here at around £250 and iirc fleetprices had them at £235 but think that was a 9/23

Last edited:

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Where are they at £237 a month and what deposit

I pay £211 on a 6/23 10k for a 290 st black edition with camera and seat sound, but I can get through work, but for the 300 there are a few guys on here at around £250 and iirc fleetprices had them at £235 but think that was a 9/23
Img seat were £250 for 1/23 and 8k miles. I'm paying £270 for 1/23 12k miles.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Well my dealer has been on the phone to say my car is due into Port of Tyne next week so will have it before Christmas.

He also said that the system was still showing week 51 as the build week, despite it already being built!!!

Seat dont even know themselves what is going on :)

Last edited:

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Well my dealer has been on the phone to say my car is due into Port of Tyne next week so will have it before Christmas.

He also said that the system was still showing week 51 as the build week, despite it already being built!!!

Seat dont even know themselves what is going on :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed then, I'm build week 1. Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.