MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
well 1st of March is all set. been a long wait July last year, car was ready end of Jan but decided to wait for new plates. also not VC

ooh what build week was urs? and is it deffinatly not VC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
My car was built last week but dealer said its not been put on a ship yet, anyone know how long that normally takes?

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
i just rang seat uk they have told me that mine will have VC excited about this

misil_espanol

Feb 27, 2018
Hi all, first post here on the forum :)

I ordered my Cupra in December, I was originally build week 7 but got a call from the Bradford dealership and I've been assigned build week 10 now. This is the first I've seen of the Virtual Cockpit but fingers crossed I'll get that, too.

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
Had an update from Seat Warrington. Confirmed car is in the UK and they are awaiting a date for delivery to them. Advised looking like middle of March collection:) Car was build week 6.

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
Had an update from Seat Warrington. Confirmed car is in the UK and they are awaiting a date for delivery to them. Advised looking like middle of March collection:) Car was build week 6.

lol funny that how they work mines already in uk port but becaused i said i now want it on 18 plate he said oh ull have to wait end of march lol

silles

May 4, 2017
lol funny that how they work mines already in uk port but becaused i said i now want it on 18 plate he said oh ull have to wait end of march lol

I dont get how u can wait just for the 18 plate. i wouldnt wait a day :D

Dabhad

Oct 27, 2015
I dont get how u can wait just for the 18 plate. i wouldnt wait a day :D

when u order in september and expecting it january and it gets delayed over a month the wait hype just fades tbh so when i get it itll be even more xciting

Suzuki_kid_1984

Jan 23, 2018
Devon
Hi all.. so today I picked up my Cupra 300 5d manual from IMG. Day started with a nice 4hr train journey to help build excitement! Arrived at the dealership with snow falling.. but none of that mattered when the car came out of the compound.. sounds proper cheesy but a big smile instantly appeared on my face! After driving my 1.8 TSI for a year I knew the 300 would deliver and yes it did! massively so! 260 mile journey home and 5hrs sat behind the wheel made me feel like a school kid again.. Can honestly say I've never had a car make me smile as much as the 300 did today! for all those collecting in the next few days.. you seriously won't be disappointed!

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all.. so today I picked up my Cupra 300 5d manual from IMG. Day started with a nice 4hr train journey to help build excitement! Arrived at the dealership with snow falling.. but none of that mattered when the car came out of the compound.. sounds proper cheesy but a big smile instantly appeared on my face! After driving my 1.8 TSI for a year I knew the 300 would deliver and yes it did! massively so! 260 mile journey home and 5hrs sat behind the wheel made me feel like a school kid again.. Can honestly say I've never had a car make me smile as much as the 300 did today! for all those collecting in the next few days.. you seriously won't be disappointed!

You got me even more hyped to pick mine up :D whats the process like when you go to pick a new car up never done it before? , I'm also picking mine up from IMG

Suzuki_kid_1984

Jan 23, 2018
Devon
I think it varies depending on the dealerships as some people have previously mentioned. For me it was quite an understated experience, but it's not the first new car I've had, so maybe for me the novelty has worn off.. Also dealers handle new cars day in day out so Guess its just another day in the office for them. The most enjoyable part for me is getting to see the car and getting in that first inside sniff of new car smell! :p oh and also that first drive home! I did notice quite a lot of people looking at the car.. almost looking confused to see such a good looking Seat :D

liamleon

FRRR
Apr 26, 2017
I think it varies depending on the dealerships as some people have previously mentioned. For me it was quite an understated experience, but it's not the first new car I've had, so maybe for me the novelty has worn off.. Also dealers handle new cars day in day out so Guess its just another day in the office for them. The most enjoyable part for me is getting to see the car and getting in that first inside sniff of new car smell! :p oh and also that first drive home! I did notice quite a lot of people looking at the car.. almost looking confused to see such a good looking Seat :D

just a quick question did you receive it on a 67 plate or 18?
I'm going over in the morning to collect mine too :), i ordered last July so like you the wait is finally over and fingers crossed the snow allows me to travel.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
I've ordered a 5dr dsg with the seat sound, I'm paying 1506 + 251×23
The dealership said they would match any price I could get cheaper, is this a good price?
How many miles? Doesn't sound to bad. I'm 12k miles 1+23 £270 a month. 5dr manual, no options. I think at the time the dsg was an extra £20 a month.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
I've ordered a 5dr dsg with the seat sound, I'm paying 1506 + 251×23
The dealership said they would match any price I could get cheaper, is this a good price?
Also coming with seat sound, convenience pack plus, seat navigation pack and full led headlight pack. Presumed these were just standard options for the cupra???

Blazin_Cupra300

Feb 6, 2018
Also coming with seat sound, convenience pack plus, seat navigation pack and full led headlight pack. Presumed these were just standard options for the cupra???

I believe they are standard, with the seat sound being the only optional extra, 10k miles, they also said they would give me the first service for free which normally costs £160. I also never mentioned that it's a business lease.
So to recap....
5dr dsg eclipse orange, 10k per annum, seat sound, first service free
£1506 + £251×23 = £7279
Has anyone had anything cheaper? Is this a good deal? Am I looking for a bargain that doesn't exist?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I believe they are standard, with the seat sound being the only optional extra, 10k miles, they also said they would give me the first service for free which normally costs £160. I also never mentioned that it's a business lease.
So to recap....
5dr dsg eclipse orange, 10k per annum, seat sound, first service free
£1506 + £251×23 = £7279
Has anyone had anything cheaper? Is this a good deal? Am I looking for a bargain that doesn't exist?

That looks good mate.

The best deal I saw was the one below which was no options and 8k per annum.

This was last year when I ordered. SEAT finance were doing these deals directly.

Not sure what the current campaign prices are.
b7382bd88412a472a752025f1e0e0bbb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise