MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
You said they were going to be silver or black a few days ago..

They weren’t specified. Same as stitching wasn’t. So who knows but I suspect they won’t be copper but that’s on opinion.

Copper S badge and black trim on steering wheel fact
Black trim around gear area fact
No flags Inside and 1 black out side fact
Black door handles fact
Black brakes fact

Stitching no idea
Vents trim no idea.

AlexOS

They weren’t specified. Same as stitching wasn’t. So who knows but I suspect they won’t be copper but that’s on opinion.

Copper S badge and black trim on steering wheel fact
Black trim around gear area fact
No flags Inside and 1 black out side fact
Black door handles fact
Black brakes fact

Stitching no idea
Vents trim no idea.
Where the hell are black door handles coming from??

I honestly am starting to think some committee at Seat has sat down to talk about the end of the Leon Mk3.. gone down to the stock room to look at overordered parts and thought ‘what can we do with these?’ Anything copper can go on the Cupra.. we have some black flags, so those can too. We haven’t got rougher so we’ll ration them out..

Then they’ve realised that someone screwed up ages ago and ordered too many black door handles and thought.. ‘hmm what can we do with these?? I know, the cupra has black mirrors, so they cN go on there’

This is seriously starting to sound like a stockroom clearout rather than a £30000+ premium sports model!!

That’s not a rant at you Damo7.. it’s a rant at Seat..

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I bloody hope so.. although personally I’d have assume that with black search, black roof lining and black dash, that they would be black anyway?
Could be wrong, but he maybe on about the surround. On my 280 is the gloss black, but in my Carbon I think it’s silver surround.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Haha. I don't feel silly at all...I knew that's what he meant.

Makes sense...Although knowing what has gone on so far it'll probably be a chrome handle with a copper surround.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I tried to swap to a carbon but it was double the price on my lease. They wanted £600 per month on 12,500 maintained..
What spec was your ST? Although the carbon's have the sports seats and the extra exterior touches, they don't seem to be as spec'd as id thought over here - for the price

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
What spec was your ST? Although the carbon's have the sports seats and the extra exterior touches, they don't seem to be as spec'd as id thought over here - for the price

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yeah UK Spec is pants.

Thankfully it has everything I wanted apart from Seat Sound that I can retro fit.

DS814

Apr 8, 2018
Huddersfield have a manual ST in grey in the showroom if you can't face the wait. No copper in site.

I can see a ST Carbon edition on website..presume this grey ST is another car not yet on their web site?
Interesting to see what spec it is. I ordered Monsoon Grey ST 4 Drive DSG in March...still no build date. CS less than useless.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.