What made you smile today?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hand built precision kit, truly lovely engineering, will outlast a cupra, the company that makes it (SME) do other things, ie F1 clutches.
Hifi, like all things have prices for every pocket.
Still have my Hi FI, but for that kind of money I would want more than just a turntable, I will have to stick to my £300 one.

Deleted member 103408

Well the greenhouse is starting to give up the goodies

1.jpg

Deleted member 103408

Still have my Hi FI, but for that kind of money I would want more than just a turntable, I will have to stick to my £300 one.

I still have a Thorens record deck, Quadraphonic Amp (bit like 3D Tv was great at the time) Plus Reel To Reel tape deck - all sitting in the loft for the last xx years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Seastormer

Deleted member 103408

Kind offer @Maypack but you dont want a garden like this, you have lots of work to do all the time looking after it.

That is what you do when you retire so I could not take that away from you

Reactions: Maypack

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
That is what you do when you retire so I could not take that away from you

Your not selling it to me... on the bright side, the amount I've spent on the car, I'll be working past the day I die.

Reactions: Maypack

Deleted member 103408

Don't want to upset you but you have to start on your track car next and if you think you have spent a lot on this one just wait.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Don't want to upset you but you have to start on your track car next and if you think you have spent a lot on this one just wait.

Can't I just rip the back seat and spare wheel out of Sealion 2?

Deleted member 103408

No, new clutch, sump, suspension, wheels/tyre, brakes, fuel pump, LSD, Exhaust, replace most of the engine oh and dont forget you will need a roll cage, Fire Extinguiser system, One Piece Track Suit with matching helmet, some very expensive and uncomfortable seats and seat belts.

But look on the bright side you can start a 3rd build thread.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
But look on the bright side you can start a 3rd build thread.

:lol:. All that time at college, I'll be too busy maintaining my fleet of Sealion's to actually make any profit from my new skillz.

Deleted member 103408

Well I know that Lotus are looking to Expand into the Midlands and will be taking on people maybe you could join them and make the first Lotus Cupra :)

Reactions: Maypack and Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Well I know that Lotus are looking to Expand into the Midlands and will be taking on people maybe you could join them and make the first Lotus Cupra :)

Oooo, I'll keep a look out. My biggest fear would be it'd end up like this:
thehomer.png

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
think bigger, test drive the cars.

I've just had one of those new McDonalds double beef / double cheese / bbq burgers. My arteries aren't letting me feel enthusiastic about anything at the moment. :sleeping:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.