OBDeleven modifications

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
I have carista and have added two additional ambient light colours (green and purple) which are now options on the system. It allows me to select the colour but it only changes the outline colours on the digital dash and central screen. The ambient lights in the doors remain the same colour as the previous selected colour (red,blue, white,yellow etc). It appears carista hasn't worked out the fulll coding to get the doors to change in line with the new colour selections.

My question is, does obd11 allow ambient light amendments that actually allow the door card ambient lights to change as well? I saw a video on YouTube of a Leon with about 25 different colour options.

My car is a 2019 Cupra not sure if anyone has got it working on the newer cars yet?

Any help gratefully appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-28-14-43-43-555_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_2019-10-28-14-43-43-555_com.google.android.youtube.png
    856.1 KB · Views: 230

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I’ve changed the Ambient colours on the door cards on my wife’s 2017 Leon Xcellence and when selected the colour does change in them.

The car doesn’t have a digital dash though and I did use OBDEleven.

I would think that it’s a coding issues. I altered the coding manually by adding in the new RGB codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
I’ve changed the Ambient colours on the door cards on my wife’s 2017 Leon Xcellence and when selected the colour does change in them.

The car doesn’t have a digital dash though and I did use OBDEleven.

I would think that it’s a coding issues. I altered the coding manually by adding in the new RGB codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Apr 4, 2019
Hi guys, I've done a few bits but really want to find a way to change (increase) the brightness of my side lights - so their brightness matches the DRL. I've not had any luck from the searching I've done, albeit a frantic scan through some pages.

Does anyone know if this is possible and able to point me in the right direction - pre face-lift (15 plate)?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi guys, I've done a few bits but really want to find a way to change (increase) the brightness of my side lights - so their brightness matches the DRL. I've not had any luck from the searching I've done, albeit a frantic scan through some pages.

Does anyone know if this is possible and able to point me in the right direction - pre face-lift (15 plate)?
Probably is possible, but if it’s a pre facelift, you’d need to check the DRL still turns off when indicating

Also having seen a few Leons driving in the dark without their lights on (not sure how as their dash should warn them) the DRLs are too bright for other road users. So expect to be flashed.

Reactions: Rob66

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
Also having seen a few Leons driving in the dark without their lights on (not sure how as their dash should warn them) the DRLs are too bright for other road users. So expect to be flashed.

That would be a nice to have. Mine doesn't warm me of that or warm me if I've left my fog lights on. Which a few people seem to have. I'm guessing you need a certain spec model?

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
I have a '15 plate Leon FR, having issues with one or both wing mirrors not folding. Could well be an electronic issue.

Is ODB11 any good for diagnosing this, ie showing switch/motor fault etc?

ghostbustertab

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all I've changed my door lights to flash when I indicate ( red and white) but miss the solid colours when in cupra mode how do I change them back to that.
I did a back up but must of been after my made the adjustment.
Please help anyone

May 3, 2019
I have a '15 plate Leon FR, having issues with one or both wing mirrors not folding. Could well be an electronic issue.

Is ODB11 any good for diagnosing this, ie showing switch/motor fault etc?

Hi,
I have the same Reg/ model as yourself and found OBD11 quite useful.
Had an issue recently with my mirrors not folding on lock. Mine needed the windows reset
(Holding switch up for each in turn) see some other posts on that...
The app said it was an inactive alarm fault.
I’ve used it for a few mods ie 1 click mirror fold rear DRL’s etc.
It even told me I had an intermittent fault with footwell light, which I can see now and then at night, so I’d say it’s worth your while.

Ninja10R

Dec 20, 2010
Athens, Greece
www.trackbike.gr
So, i did make the change to have the door lights in red in all modes. Is there anyone that knows how option 1 in this Youtube video can be achieved (red/white lights in all modes except sport where they are only red) ?

DaRa

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everybody,
I tried to read as much as I could in the 84 pages :)
I did purchase an ODB11 adapter on amazon, and downloaded EODB-Facile, Auto Doctor, ODB2 Expert and ODB Plus on my iOS
I managed to connect most of those apps to my car via the ODB in WiFi. Now I can read some information but can't find the parameters you guys are discussing.
Do I have to just enter them in the command line interface option ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hello everybody,
I tried to read as much as I could in the 84 pages :)
I did purchase an ODB11 adapter on amazon, and downloaded EODB-Facile, Auto Doctor, ODB2 Expert and ODB Plus on my iOS
I managed to connect most of those apps to my car via the ODB in WiFi. Now I can read some information but can't find the parameters you guys are discussing.
Do I have to just enter them in the command line interface option ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Cheers
OBD11 is different to OBDeleven which only works on Android at the moment.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
I've got a 2016 184FR Technology, so it's got all the LED DRL's, auto lights, etc, and a MIB2 head unit. In the OBDeleven Apps there's one that I wanted to active called 'DRL settings in head unit'. When I go into it, it says that it's 'Not supported'. My friend has the same car but a 2015 with the MIB1, and it works fine. Is it worth doing it manually through the adaptations with the following:

On or Off daytime running lights (DRL) from the screen
This modification will add a new option in the menu of lights that allow us to activate or deactivate the daytime running lights (DRL) from the screen.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Daytime Running Light
4 - Sub - Tagfahrlichtnur Aktivierung oder durch BAP Bedienfolge moeglich
5 - Change value to ON

Didn't fancy just trying it in-case it buggers something up!

Dec 16, 2019
[QUOTE = "Barone, post: 4678896, membro: 106660"] Piega a specchio con un clic
Tergicristallo anteriore / posteriore a goccia
LED posteriori sempre accesi
Park Reverse Reverse Display (se non si dispone di una telecamera retromarcia ma si dispone di sensori posteriori)
Lap Timer
Finestre di pioggia
Fari antinebbia in curva (disattivati sul mio come ho un fascio anabbagliante a LED)

Il mio cinguettio non è un cinguettio. È lo stesso clacson e troppo forte, quindi spegnilo sulle impostazioni della radio (non decodificarlo)

Penso che sia tutto usando "Long Coding" / Adattamenti che non usano le App [/ QUOTE]

Hi sorry, you have the code for Window that closes when it rains? What I have does not work. I'm sorry but I don't speak well. thanks

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2019
olding mirrors with a touch control
With this mod, mirrors will fold without having to be continually pressing the button on the remote.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung
5 - Change value By command via remote control look key

http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/17/coding-adaptations

Ciao scusa una domanda ma non trovo Controlla accesso 2 ... ha un altro nome oppure esce nel menù dopo aver premuto qualcosa ?
Hello, excuse a question but can't find Check Access 2 ... has another name or does it exit the menu after pressing something?

DaRa

Nov 21, 2019
OBD11 is different to OBDeleven which only works on Android
Nice ! So I bought this car thinking I would get the Apple Carplay to put Waze on the screen and I can't cauz MB1, and now I learn that I can't mod my car because I have an iOS and the wrong ODB adapter ! Great :D
Thanks for your answer tho

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Nice ! So I bought this car thinking I would get the Apple Carplay to put Waze on the screen and I can't cauz MB1, and now I learn that I can't mod my car because I have an iOS and the wrong ODB adapter ! Great :D
Thanks for your answer tho
Research! Research! Research! I know it takes time but I always do that before buying and I must admit it does annoy my closest.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.