what have you done to your car today ?

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Oooft!!!
I replaced mine with the bigger, flatter pipe from the petrol + a silicone joiner pipe - seems to spool and sound better on full beans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrewwright

20VT_AUQ

Roar
Dec 5, 2019
Replaced my aluminum licence plate for a "high end" acrylic one. There are many brands making acrylics but this is whiter and the blue band is full to the edge. Also installed new lights, previous were yellowish and not as bright. Its attached with 3M double sided tape, no screws.

QJk9jub.jpg

Here's a pic next to a 2004 Audi S4 its cute big brother :) you can see the white border around the blue "E" strip. Mainstream and ugly!

IeltEOV.jpg

sorry about posting a Toledo in this forum it's much more active... and after all it's just a Leon mk1 with a big ass LOL.

Next step is a whole paint job and debadging it. Not sure about what logos to remove or what to do. I might purchase a Cupra badge, love the new logo but not sure if it can be considered to be a "poser" haha.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
Replaced my aluminum licence plate for a "high end" acrylic one. There are many brands making acrylics but this is whiter and the blue band is full to the edge. Also installed new lights, previous were yellowish and not as bright. Its attached with 3M double sided tape, no screws.

QJk9jub.jpg

Here's a pic next to a 2004 Audi S4 its cute big brother :) you can see the white border around the blue "E" strip. Mainstream and ugly!

IeltEOV.jpg

sorry about posting a Toledo in this forum it's much more active... and after all it's just a Leon mk1 with a big ass LOL.

Next step is a whole paint job and debadging it. Not sure about what logos to remove or what to do. I might purchase a Cupra badge, love the new logo but not sure if it can be considered to be a "poser" haha.

Nice car mate, always liked the rear of the mk2 Toledo

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I wanna set this car to fire! Every single thing on this 1.9 is complete a##hole to get to.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Got the cooler and intake out today. Intake will be cleaned, cooler will be thrown in the bin, I read online you can just bend the coolent pipe to fit but well it will but it doesn't seem right to me, to tight imo so I'll extend it,

the head....I'm not sure about if it's even worth it now and just grab another head and put that in the car because cylinder 2 and 3 are not the best from the intake side, clogged more than 1 & 4. Either way the heads now got to come off. I'll grab some pics tomorrow of inside 2 & 3 so you lot can see what I'm on about, but I can't stop thinking....166k!!! WTF!? so dirty, why the hell the egr was fitted by vw I don't know.
2ec1f277f100f1f748dddb5637b0e505.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lightup

May 27, 2019
So almost finished wrapping. But like to fit the lcr skirts. Anyone has a picture of how its connected at the botom?

I have the parts but no idea how to put.

9e1deac6ae4d85397b23cd4b07aa006a.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Plugged it in to the snap on computer to find out that the passenger side front door lock and the drivers rear door door lock is in safe mode so can’t be opened grr and checked the levels and put some air in the front tyres

Reactions: Manic172

lightup

May 27, 2019
Oh yeah it's going to be painted inside and out. Wheel arches and underneath as well. All panels are going to be painted off the car too. Just to make sure of full cover age
Yeah hope i can do that some day. Have to keep it at a wrap for now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members