MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

dilson88

Dec 2, 2019
No I’m buying mine

I had a few issues, caught them out on few things,asked for what I wanted and to top all the delays and issues off the dealers then lost my keys which added to it and I’m still badgering Seat UK for more as I’m not happy with dealers offer £150 for losing my keys,I’m now vulnerable to theft and 7-10day wait for key replacement and then rearrange delivery.

it’s just not good enough,they gave me a courtesy which turned up filthy and on the red I mean sums it up

I’m very very close to saying thanks but no thanks but the deal and the car are seemingly worth it

Damn I remember reading this post earlier. They have really taken the biscuit mate.

My bloods boiling just reading what's happened to you.

Id screw them for more. The customer care is an absolute joke. It's like minions working with no brain cells!! [:@]

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Tbf as well they must have cupra’s they could of st least lent me the same car ! Wouldn’t minded then as I can enjoy there one and tag it about

I’m stuck in a big ass Ateca which I wouldn’t of minded had I not bought one for the Mrs about a week before lol

Reactions: Zer0

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
Really lucky mate.
I know mate does seem like that. Not normally the case with me and Cupras.. had my last one nicked actually I’m also surprised how many pre reg dealer cars there are out there. Even a fair few ‘R’s out there with £8k off list. Wasn’t expecting that considering there is only 150 of them in the country

Denno

Mar 29, 2018
Anyone know if these cars set at long life servicing every 2 years or do you need to take it to a dealer and ask for that?

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
Try 8 months and still not got it !!!! Tbf I must have the most compensation sitting at about £2000 !! I just want the car tho

I’m same as GW. Ordered an ST on 6th February and could have been delivered this weekend, I opted to collect and drive 200 miles home next Saturday.
I ordered a 5dr Cupra in November and that is also ready for collection according to the email I received today , have told them to check their records as I cancelled that on 6th February when the ST became available.

Can only presume these short order to delivery cars were ordered many months if not a year in advance by the dealers/lease companies.

EZ Cupra

Feb 20, 2020
I’m same as GW. Ordered an ST on 6th February and could have been delivered this weekend, I opted to collect and drive 200 miles home next Saturday.
I ordered a 5dr Cupra in November and that is also ready for collection according to the email I received today , have told them to check their records as I cancelled that on 6th February when the ST became available.

Can only presume these short order to delivery cars were ordered many months if not a year in advance by the dealers/lease companies.
Maybe these cars (Lease company said they had 7) are cancelled customer orders. Just seems a mad situation to have so many pre - reg cars in dealers and so many unsatisfied customers (st’s)

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
So, what sort of time frame are we looking at between unloading of the ship and delivery typically? Car's through Zen if it makes any difference, I imagine it'd be collected by the dealer this coming week sometime?

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
With my Cupra due to arrive in less than two weeks, I am wondering how to beef up on security.

Just wondering what people are doing? Not sure I’m a fan of Ghost or Disclok as I’d rather people take the car without waking me up at night!

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
With my Cupra due to arrive in less than two weeks, I am wondering how to beef up on security.

Just wondering what people are doing? Not sure I’m a fan of Ghost or Disclok as I’d rather people take the car without waking me up at night!

If you'd rather them just take it then your best bet is just GAP insurance bud

Reactions: Sochaux

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019

Attachments

• 0019AA75-E00D-476B-AB0A-D23483222870.jpeg
    0019AA75-E00D-476B-AB0A-D23483222870.jpeg
    665.9 KB · Views: 158

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Yer it’s worse because veryone is getting theirs and I’m back to having no idea.

I mean I hope by next week I’ll be in it but in trueness to my issues and the delays could be ages as the keys are coming from the factory.

they probably have key fob fire or malfunctioning laser key machine !!

Reactions: sdolman84
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.