Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

Well I've got another update for you all! Took a trip to the DVLA office and registered my birthday present! I was there for under 10 mins :O Thumbs up for the thieving ba****ds!!

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
i'm looking at around 2 grand all in i think.

You will need to get brembos and all that on top again.

I should be, i had lost everyones numbers but willie just got back to me with his number,

The cars a bit of a mess just now the love has gone.lol.

Hoping to get the intercooler fitted this weekend.

I'm wanting more power after that, but not sure which route I want to go down just now.

Thinking of turbo options. Looking at the turbo Willie pointed out so there's the option of GT2X hybrid, but then I was thinking of the easier option of just hybrid K03, can get that done for about the same price as that's up for.

Not sure yet, and not sure if I can afford it. Don't really want to waste money on a K03s because the power for the money just isn't worth it, although would be the easiest by far to fit. Thinking K03 hybrid is the way to go, just need to find the money and bite the bullet!!

No point in buying a K03s to hybrid it. All the internals get changed when going hybrid.

I think I have a plan! To go as far as I can with the "cheaper" mods for stage 2, then when I get the money, get the K03 hybrid and then give her the stage 3 she is so longingly desperate for!!

Because to upgrade from Revo stage 2 to 3 only costs the difference in the prices :)

Well got my Laguna intercooler fitted finally! Was a bit of a nightmare to fit it. Especially going by the guide on here sizes for hoses. Don't know how he managed it! I think you need to have the extra samco hose to fit the way he says.

Anyway here she is fitted:

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

A bit off centre when I finally got the bumper back on! But to be honest at this point I couldn't care less! To get it more central would involve moving the radiator back a bit, and couldn't be arsed faffing around with that!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.