Mk3 Ibiza Cupra Hybrid Fast road/track car (21/05/12 - NEW BRAKE LINES + NEW CAR!!)

Bazzle

Aug 28, 2008
A bitty peeved off as I had bought a K03s, but when it turned up (very cheekily with the TIP still on) it was a K03!! But as it is at the moment they messed up the payment and charged me, then refunded me so I have a K03 for nothing... Boost!

So I have went and bought a real K03s with pictures this time, 60k on it so hopefully get that later this week and I might start on changing it over before I go to London at the weekend, probably wait until I get back. Then off for my custom downpipe! Then get a remap organised!

*cough* hybrid the free ko3 *cough* :D

When I take the K03 on my car at the moment I will sell the better condition internaled turbo, and hybrid the other... maybe :)

On a better note got my temperature sensor to work which hasn't been working since I bought it. And finally got a right regulator for my car and now have a working passenger window!!

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Saying that Baz done the front arches at the weekend,, It also got a polish and wax.

And my new alloy bend arrived so father will fit it at the weekend when i'm sunning it in Florida.

Will stop hijacking your thread Josh

Well my next update is...

SEATSport suspension! Decided to go for it because I don't really want low, I just want the handling. So this is the perfect option for me because it lowers the car around 20mm and consists of Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs obviously manufactured to suit SEATSports needs.
I haven't got an improvement update as I'm going to wait until they've setted and I get the tracking done as I don't want to knacker my new tyres..!!
Was fitted with brand new bearings and pretty new top-mounts. Reason being is I ordered a top-mound kit from euro car parts and thought it included both but only came with bearings! Which was handy because I had forgot I had pretty much new top mounts anyway!

So the all important pictures!

New rear shock made up:
DSC00224.jpg

New rear shock installed:
DSC00226.jpg

The all important badges that nobody will see!
DSC00228.jpg

Front height before:
DSC00229.jpg

Front shocks made up:
DSC00232.jpg

Front shocks installed:
DSC00230.jpg

Again the important badge!
DSC00231.jpg

I haven't got an after picture because they haven't settled yet but there will be one!

And a picture of my mk4 golf washer bottle (still needs to be fitted in better):
DSC00233.jpg

And a general picture of how the engine bay stands at the present moment (still a few things planned):
DSC00234.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
See you should clean your arches like me and it would look nice and clean under there,

Wish the owner had kept that suspension on mine, saying that i like how my car stands just now.

Not sure on the washerbotle, big improvement on the original but just sorta looks out of place.

Bazzle

Aug 28, 2008
Lookin good, needin a mark 4 washer bottle for mine, now i know where to get one next meet ;) gonna get rid of that black box aswell.. Just a pain in the hoop. :D

RobVT

Jun 30, 2009
Redcar
i see your scorpion exhuast hangs low too, nice looking car mate

im gonna customise my exhuast brackets soo to make it sit better :)

You sure you want to go custom,

esp, when there are reptuable(sp) companys out there that have done flow tests ect.

Definatly unless a cheaper second hand one comes up... They are just far too expensive brand new for a brand name.

i see your scorpion exhuast hangs low too, nice looking car mate

im gonna customise my exhuast brackets soo to make it sit better :)

I have powerflex exhaust mounts for it which should bring it up a bit!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.