1.8 20VT MK2 Ibiza Conversion GT2871RS

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
Couple of pictures of the 3 switches to activate the nitrous :)

First is the wide open throttle switch

2ly3iw3.jpg

Second is the aero switch inside the car

14uc8as.jpg

There will be a button on the wheel too so i can activate it that way...

That is all... Carry on

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
i upgraded to the S3 injectors because i am now running a K04 turbo... i also had to get a new inlet manifold too as the AGU one only takes AGU injectors...

The AGU injectors are shite, they dont fit anything else but the AGU manifold. youll have to get a matching set of injectors and inlet manifold... very easy to get. The only thing the AGU inlet manifold is good for is for the likes of Bosch injectors, but you wont be needing those for the K03s. If you bought the AGU injectors to fit your manifold, youll need some new ones im affraid as they just arent going to fit

Hope that makes sense... if you hadnt worked it out already?

Jun 1, 2007
nice you had gas befor its great stuff my m8 had a 106 with a 120 shot direct port went like stink

alex_shepz

May 18, 2007
Soham, Cambridgeshire
Sorry 2 bother yoo again mate....gettin there with my car now, just having problems with the servo ordeal....ive removed my old 1 and now after 1 off a Cupra but apparently there are loads of different types, 1 chap asked me which valve i needed (F or J)??
And the other chap said i needed a part number, also have yoo changed the master cylinder for the Cupra 1??
Cheers Alex

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
nice read mate! great car! sounds amazing in them vids (again shame it can't show full potential)
what power is it putting (like around, 250ish?)

any more plans for it? BT?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
mapped K04, so im thinking nearer 260 bhp ish?

plans are dependant on funds really... i just bought a mk1 golf im going to stick a 2l in on bike carbs, so thats got some of my funds aimed at it at the minute :)

that's real good mate! 260 would be mental!

your kidding? i love mk1's! you better be starting a thread!!!!

all the best!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members