2010 car modifications, what you got planned??

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Cambelt change, aux belt change, TIP upgrade, Blueflame exhaust system, BBS replica alloys in gun metal, minor dent removed, full polish de-swirl, get front bumper repainted, source some front recaro's, boost guages fitted, bigger intercooler fitted, new head unit alpine, front and rear strut braces, boot tray of some kind, & green cotton pannel filter hope to get most of this done over the year :) spend spend spend :(

Last edited:

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Right then just knocked up a list of this years expected money burners

Jetex cone filter
FR3 engine mount kit
Wheels and rocker cover powder coated smoked chrome
Carbon coilpack cover
ECS coil clamps
ECS N75 valve
Short shift
4 Bar FPR
Diff
Custom intercooler pipework
DV Spring kit
Vag com (full version)
10mm spacers on rear
Service
Brake fluid
Baffled sump
Hybrid KO4
Light protectors
SCN sticker

Rikko

DV spring kit = ordered
Jentex cone filter = ordered

collins

Sep 29, 2009
Ettington,Warwickshire
rite mods for 2010 started the first week of january by fitting my h.i.d kit i got for chrimbo from the missus,and tomorrow the car is in at my work to have the wheels sprayed high gloss black.as for the rest of the year i will see what my pay review brings and then go from there,hopefully a stainless cat back,possibly de-cat and a sealed induction set up (roll on my birthday!)lol

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
ive done, jetex cone filter, yellow spring into 007p, custom fmic on the way, mot done, new track rod ends, playing with adjusting the konis a little, phenolic gasket on the way

my main aim this year is cooling cooling cooling, i have the power i want, handling is superb jsut trying to eek extra torque through cooling and looking at timing advances through this.

my aim is 240bhp to max the ko3s out

well i got the car on the 10th of January to start with lol

6000k HIDs

thats it so far

think i'm going to get the car to star performance and find where my boost leak is, also planning on a major service and timing belt change.

then i can buy more interesting goodies like a FMIC and a 3" downpipe & decat :D

Last edited:

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
well another little update to mine

weitecs fitted and all the bits to go with it , just need alignments done now
Bought & fitted a W8 Light which was a little unplanned :blink:
Leds turned up fitted all exept rear curtsey lights and glovebox
also done the rear number plate into leds
S badge is off and being prepped for the vinyl and a little paint should be done by next week
Boost & oil temp is almost there , cables hoses run , just not completed yet hopefully done next week
x 2 new tyres which was def not on the cards so soon [:@]

so a quick reveamp

i still need to complete
) Oil catch tank
4) EGR delete pipe & pipework (have some already )
5) Nomad twin pillar pod with boost and oil temp gauge - halfway there
Looking at new pressed plates
Def Need brakes all round
MOT Friday
still waiting for that clean :whistle:

Still need that clean :whistle:
carbon & red S badge done upfront , oil & boost gauge fitted to pod and in car , just need to connect upto engine side of things and re look at the wiring to the oil temp gauge as it moves when diming the interior lights :wtf:

erm cant think what else was done ,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.