60mm gauge in 52mm pod???

caveo

Alright , guys iv ordered a 52mm Nomad pod for my Leon and a defi boost gague , which i ordered from demon tweeks and which i asumed was 52mm ( as size wasnt stated anywhere on the site ) BUT have just found out that it is 60mm !!!!
So has any one got a nomad pod and will i be able to dremmel it out to 60mm or will i be sending one of these back???

Deleted member 12147

I've put a 60mm gauge in a 52mm nomad pod in my Ibiza cupra. I done as you said and used a dremel tool to grind it to 60mm, just take it easy and don't remove too much. I then used some clear bathroom silicone to hold it in place.

caveo

I gave em a call and they said i DO need the box so iv canceled that and am now looking for a black bosst gague with red needle and numbers , in BAR to 2 bar

caveo

ok guys so iv found this one and am planning to get some bulb paint so it iluminates red , whats your thoughts???

CLICKY

caveo

Whats you thoughts on the one in post 13 , it also does the start up sweep thingy but for 40 notes not almost 200 and is 52 mm

Cupra Iain

PSN : Jebus_1979
Feb 2, 2005
Cheltenham
It depends on how much you can justify spending to be honest, the Defi BF's are super sweeet, but by the time i'd bought them and paid my mechanic to install them and hard wire em in to the ignition (i'm not great with electrics) it'd cost me around about £500 for 2 gauges...

And then i sold the car 3 months later. Gutted! :cry:

caveo

Admitted they look sweet but i cant realy justify spending 200 note on 1 gague , so this one looks a good compramise.

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
yeah i got mine from ebay. think i ended up spending about £150 for both. plus a few hours fitting at awesome. the nomad pillar i picked up off here for £50 with a 4bar fpr :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.