About to buy a ALTEA 2.0 TDI Sport DSG?

s15lvo

Apr 23, 2010
Edinburgh
Looks like same thing as I have, i mean dashboard computer and the rest of the stuff. As of cambelt change, it should have been done 2 years ago mate by seat guidance. I'd try to get it done by the dealer.

The big display must only be with satnav or bluetooth

s15lvo

Apr 23, 2010
Edinburgh
I found a can not to far at Alexander Vehicle Solutions Ltd in Birmingham about 50miles from me so I went today to go have a test drive and see what they could do.

I got a good deal on finance and say hello to my new car

http://www.flickr.com/photos/s15lvo/

I am having a few tething issues as you can see here

But I do love the car, I just hope I can get all the issue resolved with out to much pain.

s15lvo

Apr 23, 2010
Edinburgh
Some more info.

Its a 05 plate 2.0 TDI DSG Sport

27000 Miles
Sunroof

The rest is all standerd spec, it also has a double exit exhaust which I havent noticed on other cars.

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Some more info.

Its a 05 plate 2.0 TDI DSG Sport

27000 Miles
Sunroof

The rest is all standerd spec, it also has a double exit exhaust which I havent noticed on other cars.

When you say double exit,do you mean 2 pipes,or one each side of the car?
All the 2.0 variants have 2 pipes on the passenger side! :)

s15lvo

Apr 23, 2010
Edinburgh
one thing I noticed is the back seats are on rales but they dont have the handel to move them back and forwards? its this right on a 05 plate?

I saw the moving rear seats on a 08 plate.

chrishumes

Feb 13, 2010
i dont think it was an option until the later models. do a search and you can buy the kits for about £250 and fit them in 40 mins.

FR+TDI

Jul 8, 2007
Carmarthenshire, Wales.
Just bought my December 05 55 plate 2ltr Tdi Sport off work, 91k miles, new short motor/turbo/intercooler/cat, etc at 64k (turbo died & took the rest with it!), 9 months MOT, 4 months tax, recent front tyres. Had a gearbox issue (now fixed), missfire (sort of fixed!) & a little bit a damage (£200). Car has bluetooth & 17" alloys - paid £2000 for it! Bargain :thumbup: