Accuracy of build estimates

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Very nice really like that. Dynamic grey still showing as £575 on the config though from what I can see?

AndyGrey

Jan 17, 2008
Blyth, Northumberland
Looks Awesome, hope you have loads of fun in her. Looking forward to getting mine even more now!!

R19

Mar 8, 2015
Here she is

DSC_0592_zpsm7xxma3q.jpg

I have to say, I love the dynamic grey with black line, very very impressed with my choice.

The Cupra mats are like the standard mats with white stitching and a little Cupra logo.

Im guessing its MY15 Paul?

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
It is MY15. Stonking car though, love it to bits. Hope your collection goes well.

To bring it back to topic, it was 11 weeks from ordering on Thursday.

StylancePaul

CUPRA Owner
May 31, 2006
Cambridge, UK
Just two more pictures for today, as the sun has disappeared, its become easier to take a picture of the Dynamic Grey

DSC_0573_zpsbayvfgfb.jpg

DSC_0580_zpsjk9thpdl.jpg

To anyone considering Dynamic Grey, make sure you see it in the flesh, its difficult to describe and looks amazing in the flesh, its not as white as pictures make out.

Last edited:

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Aha cheers, didn't check the ST, just the SC and 5Dr... funny how it's free on the ST and not the others. Monsoon seems to be free on the 5Dr FR but not in the SC odd marketing.

nicolas12

Apr 18, 2015
Denmark, Jyllinge
Got in touch with my dealer here in Denmark today, and the car has been postponed to week 26 :(

The good news though is that from week 22 it will be a MY16 confirmed by the dealer.

Upgrade form 5.8 inch to 6.8 inch on the navigation.
(Easy connect Generation 1 becomes Generation 2)

Sport HMI will be standard in CUPRA and be part of the FR dynamic part.
USB and AUX will be moved from glove compartment to the middle console.

So I guess I have to wait until July for delivery.
Build week is now locked and confirmed to week 27. Delivery in Dk week 30.

Last edited:

ayster

Mar 4, 2015
Manchester, UK
Asked a question of seat UK on Twitter relating to the time for factory to dealer and they replied today saying 25 weeks.
Jesus wept.
I know I'm not in a position to put an order in at the moment but still.

The Leon cupra 280 looks a fantastic car but I'm not sure if I want to wait 6 months from date of order.

My FR was 11 weeks from order to picking it up (picked up on 23rd may) I think it depends on options/or how busy the factory is, plus they add a little to cover any problems, my dealer initially said 10 - 12 weeks, but then changed it to 14 weeks but then it arrived at the dealership after 10 weeks and I picked it up a week later.

twitchynik

Sep 12, 2006
Aha cheers, didn't check the ST, just the SC and 5Dr... funny how it's free on the ST and not the others. Monsoon seems to be free on the 5Dr FR but not in the SC odd marketing.

Pricing must be out of sync still - two different dealers over the weekend had custom palette paint as a cost option. I've asked them to confirm with Seat UK.

Annoying for me as I can't place my order - I want dynamic grey and if it is free I'll most likely put that money towards the leather pack or the panoramic roof.

AndyGrey

Jan 17, 2008
Blyth, Northumberland
I'd just put an email enquiry into Seat UK, I had a few things clarified to me on the new MY16 spec prior to me ordering, they got back to me really quickly. I had been getting conflicting info on MY16 from dealers.

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
Last update:

Ordered week 8
build date: ???

Still no build date, it's driving me crazy... I've ordered the car 4 months ago and still nothing.

All dealers in Belgium need to inform the customers that are waiting for a cupra that they don't know when it's going to be build. Seat has a lot of problems to get enough parts according to them.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
That is shocking. My dealer wasn't giving me a build date but called Seat UK and they gave it to me over the phone. It's not locked in yet do may change but ordered in late April and due to be built late August.

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
Yes until now I had 3 build dates :( but all of them are replaced...

Beram ordered the car in April/May and he his Cupra normally went in production around August.
But he has got the message that the delivery will be in October ...

ian.davies624

Mar 15, 2015
I asked for the Full link car audio seeing as my car was delayed to week 37 and going to be MY2016. Have been told that is not possible and my car is in lockdown prior to manufacture. I thought this only happened a couple of weeks before manufacture. should I take this as a good sign ?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise