Accuracy of build estimates

AndyGrey

Jan 17, 2008
Blyth, Northumberland
Order my Cupra on the 3rd of June and was originally advised it could take 26 weeks for delivery. The dealer called today and my car should be here in 4 weeks. That would make it 11 weeks for delivery so nowhere near 26 weeks!!!!

beram

Apr 7, 2015
Dear god, and here I am waiting since april 20th with no build date or anything yet.

Last edited:

beram

Apr 7, 2015
Have you rung seat customer services yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, contacted my dealer a few times but everytime he says he doesn't know yet when it's going to get build. Maybe should contact seat import in belgium directly. See if they have some more information.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Not yet, contacted my dealer a few times but everytime he says he doesn't know yet when it's going to get build. Maybe should contact seat import in belgium directly. See if they have some more information.

Yes I would...they should be more helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Order my Cupra on the 3rd of June and was originally advised it could take 26 weeks for delivery. The dealer called today and my car should be here in 4 weeks. That would make it 11 weeks for delivery so nowhere near 26 weeks!!!!
Was that with std cupra wheels? I changed my order to lower the 26 wk lead time I was given when ordering my St with std cupra wheels. I placed my order a couple of weeks after you.

Omodhos

May 29, 2015
Sheffield
11weeks and 3 days for delivery (Thursday morning)
Nevada white
Cruise control +
Sound pack
Multi-spoke alloys
Black line
Bucket seats

ian.davies624

Mar 15, 2015
Just had the phone call to say my car has arrived at the Dealers. Ordered 17th April was told that because of delays with wheels would be manufactured week 37. It has arrived week 30
whoop whoop!

beram

Apr 7, 2015
Just got the information that my cupra will be build week 37. Ordered april 20th.
Glad i finally know when i can expect the car :)

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Great news...my dealer has just emailed to tell me my car has been built and is on its way and due to them any day! This is on top of the news the Mrs is going in today to have our baby induced so two deliveries at the same time! Happy days!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beram

Apr 7, 2015
Great news...my dealer has just emailed to tell me my car has been built and is on its way and due to them any day! This is on top of the news the Mrs is going in today to have our baby induced so two deliveries at the same time! Happy days!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratz buddy on the baby & the car :)
Enjoy!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.