Aero Kit

ROBD--M15RPD

Dec 5, 2006
Chelmsford Essex
I have fitted my aero kit but i have a small problem the black trim round the exhaust is missing and my local stealer tells me its no longer fitted can anyone share any info on this as i feel im being led down a path lol Thanks Rob

leon1p

XBL - dervturbo
Jun 30, 2006
Aberdeen
www.simplyrc.com
Mine was never fitted properly the self tapping screws aren't right in but it's awkward to get in about to tighten it.. They really finish it off i'd consider the bumper incomplete without them so I would keep on at them. Have you got a twin exhaust or single exit?

leon1p

XBL - dervturbo
Jun 30, 2006
Aberdeen
www.simplyrc.com
Got you.. the big section that gives the corners a bad boy look, I suppose if worst came to worst you could apply a dark vinyl or paint it. If you felt flush it could be an idea to get something made in carbon fibre that would look awesome. I can understand why it wouldn't look good without it.

ROBD--M15RPD

Dec 5, 2006
Chelmsford Essex
Morning
As soon as i have cleaned her at the weekend ill take some pics and try to post them not sure how though cos im new to this all lol. I have had alot of positive feedback from people and it now turns head which is cool.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.