Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Aimez

Okay been lazy with updates so the last few months; been to GTI International, was on Tdi Sport Stand.

Untitled-1copy.jpg

P1010443.jpg

P1010427.jpg

Aimez

Knew someone would say that that is the car park for the place next door we run out of room will take a pic of the crammed yard next time it is busy. Good luck with your lesson 18 year old kids apprentices managed to drive trucks at work so you will be alright

Aimez

Yeh but not happy with it was impossible to not have creases really was as it does not smooth into the dips where the grab handles go. Think I may spray the grey one ans stick it back on but cba for about a year now lol! Next mod bonnet struts and lamin-x rear lights I think.

Random1989

FR MAD
Feb 9, 2010
cleckheaton
cba for a year ! haha ok then suppose its a i've done it now and it took so more effort its staying in for atleast a year ! am i right ? lamin-x is that like fly eye vinyl ?

Random1989

FR MAD
Feb 9, 2010
cleckheaton
wow thats abit of a bitch it's got in under the paint aswell nothing a paint shop cant do though just need to get it done asap to catch it before i gets any worse.

Aimez

er yeh not made of money maybe someone will drive into my wing lol! Going to another Seat dealer tomorrow to harass them.
To be honest I keep looking at Polos of late as am angry at the poor build quality of the body now and now the inside of the screen starts freezing up again car is annoying me not that I had any other issues really. But the estate agents came round this week about selling the house so I can't get another car until after I move out and I will have no money then!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members