Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
lol, its amazing how men are like vultures on car forums....

Can't blame them looking at your picture though Aimez.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
You need to find yourself a boyfriend in the trade, then he could use his trade skills to do a remap cheaply for you.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Umm sortve i thought you could actually find them as a boyfriend though rather than just sleeping with them. The hgv trade has remappers too though, you should sneakily get one in to remap some of your trucks and do your car while he's there.

Aimez

lol main dealer we are not allowed to encourage mods, some vehicles came in for warranty on parts and we realised they were on bio diesel and may have maps, customer denied but they got no warranty work done. We don't encourage things like that same as main car dealers I guess.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
More power for better climbing of hills etc when fully loaded. And also economy. On a truck thats doing lots of miles even a 2mpg improvement in fuel consumption soon adds up.

Aimez

Yes windows are tinted but not had a chance to clean the car and take pics yet as it looks a state right now. Will clean it Saturday, bought a few stickers to go on too! Was only last month I got the brakes on so that cost a fair bit and getting Custom Code remap at Inters hopefully so not spent any more.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.