Alloy wheel advice

Yorkshire Bob

Feb 7, 2010
Hi, I'm looking also at getting some wheels, Audi RS6 look sweet, is there any other manufacturers alloys that will fit? I'm assuming Audi and Veedub fit, i just fancy something a bit different but keeping as original as possible...if you know what i mean.

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
presuming its for a mk2 toledo your wanting wheels from you need wheels with a 5x100 stud pattern. since its based on a golf platform, alloys off all of the mk4 golf platform based cars wil fit. so thats golf, bora, a3, tt, leon, octavia. alloys off the newer polos ibiza and fabias will also fit. if its rs6 alloys your wanting it will have to be reps because they never did rs6s in a 5x100 pattern

Yorkshire Bob

Feb 7, 2010
Thanks, yeah, it's a mk 2 Toledo, i'll have to see what i can find and also check the stud set, i olny have 15" on at the moment but i just can't see them being a five stud, they just look too small...no worries though, if anyone has any pics to inspire me, please feel free to post them, cheers.

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
It's the stud pattern that's restricting me aswell. I'm looking for a replacement spare, so any wheel that's large enough to fit over the front disc will be fine. Problem is alot of the VAG range did use 5x112 instead of the 5x100 that we need, so it's a bit of a pain finding one. There's lots of decently priced ones on Ebay, but when you go into them you find they're 5x112.