Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
here we go :-D the alloys are on

DSC00734.jpg

Absolutely stunning! Now I can't wait to get my wheels on. I'm getting the 17" SSR Professor SP1, not going to that very 'clean' look.. but to each to their own, :p

Last edited:

michaelg1001

B5 S4 Avant
Jun 24, 2008
Sheffield
im lookin at puttin a front splitter on too maybe in a month or so, timing belts gettin done on saturday all bein well a remap after xmas. dont want to spend all my money on the car at once lol

fatboyslinky

Black

Black goes with black in my opinion. The new black (pardon the pun) at the moment with a black car is black wheels and blacked out windows. heres mine even tho i havent blacked out the windows yet.
how many times can i get the word vlack into my reply??

oOTomOo

What about these on a black tolly.. they're 18"s?

also what tyres do you need to fit 18"s on a tolly? 35?

OZAnniversary.jpg

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
@CHR15B: I don't know about a Silver Tolly, but I saw a Dark Blue tolly over seattuning.com, pretty mint too! Badgeless MS Designs Grills, and lowered. That is where I got my rim choice for my car.

ravemstr

Toledo Sport :)
Aug 23, 2008
Bucharest, Romania
DSC02299.jpg

One more pick 4 u !

I really want hose wheels! :D I bought a set of original old RS4's but i have the oportunity of getting a set of Golf Mk IV R32 alloys cheap'ish :). They don't really look like the TT QS's but they are close enough... Has anyone done it? I would really like tot see some pics on a black Leon/Tolly

1.9...stefan

HYBRID???
Aug 21, 2008
grimsby
is it mk4 or mk5 alloys... ive gone mk5... but not on a black tolly... click on the link under sig to see

edit... read again and noticed mk4s.... TAXI

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.