Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Hopefully so, not sure how long I plan on keeping it off the road. The problem I have is that I save a bit of money for bits and pieces, then spend it on petrol to have a blast in it. By taking it off the road I should be able to save the cash to buy goodies :D First on the list is more weight saving and generally tidying up

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I removed the Numbers from the side of the LCR at the weekend, had a little problem with it but it'll all be sorted ready for the LCR's last outing at Castle Combe this coming weekend. It will look like this, almost the same, just a subtle change here and there:
GetPhoto.jpg

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
People used to get good prices on performance bits by being the guinea pig car for tuners, unfortunately everything been done for the lcr now

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Oxyplants India deals mainly with Oxygen plants, Nitrogen plants. We are renowned as the Manufacturer of Oxygen Plants, Nitrogen Plants and Acetylene plants.

Oxygen Plants Manufacturers
Nitrogen Plants Manufacturers
Oxygen Plants
Nitrogen Plants

Eh?! :confused:

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Sad day, Ape. Did wonder if that was yours I saw on that group on facebook. Whoever buys it is a very lucky person indeed.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Sad times dude, i did see you'd put it up yesterday
Have you tghought of putting it back to standard to sell up? should make up a bit more £££'s too

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I'm unsure when I'll get another toy, I love the LCR but other cars do catch my eye, such as an Evo, VX220 (turbo or s/charged). I'd love an old Challenger or Charger to restore but that's a loooong way off!

I'm unsure if the £5.2k is too much to ask for the LCR in it's current guise.

I've thought about putting it back to standard but the effort vs time vs reward doesn't seem to tally up at the moment. Putting it back to standard with the map it's got on it wouldn't be too good I don't believe, I've not got the standard shocks and springs, I've got the interior, SMIC's and Pipework and a few other gubbins.