Atmospheric Dump Valve (Wooshy Wooshy)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
realy y's that

what did it take to do because i wanna do mine?

You should be able to get a Service kit from Forge! I think i just needed some more lube really as it was none left there

It took about five minutes at the most and the kit should have new 'O' rings and some lube in it

gus

Jun 27, 2006
dv

would any cone filter KnN Pipercross work with the 007dv toget the noise??? wud it start messing up as alot of the time the ecu light comes one????????

gus

Jun 27, 2006
dv

by using this combination wud it mess up the running of the car? wud the ecu light come one etc.......

gus

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
do not use k&n it will :censored: the maf rite up its not the filter its the oil on the k7N,

open cone filter will give a louder woooosh with 007p or dv30

ive got a ram air n even tho my car ant remaped yet the woooooosh is fairly loud,.......ive got a 007p

gus

Jun 27, 2006
dv

ok cool wud this fit straight on and where wud the pipe go which goes to the air box and wud it mess up the rnning of the car?

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
you get a breather fillter to put on that pipe m8,,,,

every thing should be fine

stay away from k&N tho ;)

Ibiza Cupra

ok cool wud this fit straight on and where wud the pipe go which goes to the air box and wud it mess up the rnning of the car?

get a proper filter for the ibiza. don't have to spend loads but you get wot you pay for. I know mine is running at 15psi but when i let off at 5psi i get a loud woosh purely cos i've fitted a pippercross filter:) . Std DV at the moment, That is on my list of things. Std dv is sh*t. When mine was taken off i couldn't believe how cr*p it looked. Defo need a 007p.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
i like my ram air but i think im gunna treat my self xmas time to a jabba sport one,,,,,,,loveing the look n most of all the sounds [B)]

gus

Jun 27, 2006
dv

so either a cone filter, or a pipercross filter and a braether for the pipe which connects to the air box will create that sound?? am i correct????
and is there a carbonia induction kit 4 the ibiza cupra? as i no tghere is 4 the golf 1.8t?

gus

gus

Jun 27, 2006
dv

just fitted the ripspeed air filter but no t very load when driving, but can here it loads inside of the car when the windows are closed is that normal, wud it matter if it was a cosed filter, wud that make any difference????

gus