Auto Acoustics Stealth Box

Copra

Used To Be "mk4polo"
Feb 7, 2003
Hampshire
Visit site
hiya, i had one in my mk4 polo for a while, it was great if you need the boot space, they do exactly what they say...bass with space!
The only reason i sold it on was because i wanted a 2nd sub, would have deffo kept it other wise though:cheers:
Mark

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
I got one :)

DSCF2881.jpg

I love it! Best sub system I've had so far.

As for buying them new > http://www.autoacoustics.com/

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
Takes about 5 seconds to fit, its not fixed in as such. It has lots of velcro on the back of it which makes sure it doesnt fall over.

My sub needs about 1cubic foot of space to work. So this box was perfect for me.

Very expensive new :( - I wouldnt pay £180 for one.

leon james

Meguiars is my freind
Mar 19, 2008
southampton
Takes about 5 seconds to fit, its not fixed in as such. It has lots of velcro on the back of it which makes sure it doesnt fall over.

My sub needs about 1cubic foot of space to work. So this box was perfect for me.

Very expensive new :( - I wouldnt pay £180 for one.

i want that box but i all so want a tipe r alpine and that needs 3 c/f of space so...

fr930

Got SMOKE...?
Jul 28, 2010
London
bringing back an old thread... ive been offered a stealthbox but its from a mk3 ibiza.
anyone know if it will fit into my mk4 fr?
im guessing its not going to be a perfect fit but any chance it will still make the most of my bootspace?

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
bringing back an old thread... ive been offered a stealthbox but its from a mk3 ibiza.
anyone know if it will fit into my mk4 fr?
im guessing its not going to be a perfect fit but any chance it will still make the most of my bootspace?

google stealthboxz with a z yes and you might get answer from the company that makes them

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise