Auto closing windows

herbert

Anyone find out an more info on being able to close the windows from the Key fob rather than using the key?:cheers:

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
Share info? :p And is it possible for the LC?

It's a sad day.. but even my dads Focus 2.0 Ghia can do this remotely! My LC should be more then capable :<

Vag Com time?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I think its possible with VAG COM, do a search for KVW 100 on here ( which costs £30) but there is also a thread to do it with VAGCOM

speedsix

Leon Cupra R 225
Oct 30, 2004
I found the thread to do it with software but you need a serial cable and not usb, which I have, darn it.

BrianGB

hi. Vagproducts.co.uk do them for £25.99. Take 2 minutes to install. I have one and am vey pleased with it. No wiring to do. Windows go up on 'LOCK' and can be rolled open on 'UNLOCK' by keeping hold of unlock button. Recommended.:clap::clap::clap:

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
I've got AutoWindows on my, an it's well cool.
I've got the Vent option, and it's perfect for those hot days when you're in the office.

Just set it up when you get in, and it'll vent the windows about 1inch when it gets too hot in the car, and then close them again if it gets too cold, or rains or gets too dark...it more expensive than the KVW100, but still a good option.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Shame you have to pick between venting and reflex mirrors.

Do you have to enable the vent option when you lock the car or does it stay active all the time?

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Shame you have to pick between venting and reflex mirrors.

Do you have to enable the vent option when you lock the car or does it stay active all the time?

You can just lock (single push of lock button) or Vent (push unlock then lock)

It is fairly adaptable however, so most uses are catered for...

I don't have active wingmirrors :cry: so doesn't matter in my case.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.