Black alloys with red lip - pics of Mk1 Leon multispokes please!

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
I didn't know about the Team Dynamics warranty either, so that's a bonus. I'm currently collecting prices for the Pro Race 1.2 S to see who can offer them for the best price with some decent tyres fitted, but it looks like they are the ones I'll be going for :)

car021.jpg

Oooh that looks interesting, like what I was considering if I could get hold of some LCR wheels :) got any pics showing what they look like side-on on the car?

GREG_R84

Keep right on
Oct 3, 2007
Tamworth
Glad you like them. I fancied a change but have never been into changing the wheels on cars. Cost me two hundred for all five wheels

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Just when I'd decided upon the Pro Race 1.2 S wheels I stumbled across these pictures whilst searching for something else...

The wheels look very similar to the TD Monza RS that I was considering and I reckon they're really nice, now I don't know whether to get the Monza's instead of the Pro Race's!! :confused:

Why is choosing wheels so :censored: difficult!

SeatLeonTDIFRBlack003.jpg

SeatLeonTDIFRBlack006.jpg

SeatLeonTDIFRBlack004.jpg

SeatLeonTDIFRBlack005.jpg

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Woohoo finally got the wheels today!!!

DSC00715.jpg

Haven't got them on the car yet as I'm waiting for locking bolts, but I had a trial fit and they look awesome :D I can't wait to get all four on the car now. More trial fit pics in my reader's rides thread...

DSC00718.jpg

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Yeah the Pro Race 1.2 S are slightly different to the Pro Race 1.2 in that they don't have the Team Dynamics Motorsport wording cast into the rim. Also, the red stripe is slightly recessed into the lip, you can't really see in those pictures. I'll have to get some better photos at some point.

robertj

weight is the enemy
Yeah the Pro Race 1.2 S are slightly different to the Pro Race 1.2 in that they don't have the Team Dynamics Motorsport wording cast into the rim. Also, the red stripe is slightly recessed into the lip, you can't really see in those pictures. I'll have to get some better photos at some point.

Ah, so I guess the 'S' stands for stripe. That makes sense.

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
Look nice mate, hoe much did they end up costing and where from?

Got them for £840 with Toyo T1R tyres from www.wheelheaven.co.uk which is loads cheaper than anywhere else, saved myself a good £100 or so by shopping around :D I had to wait about 4 weeks for them though as they weren't stocked and had to be made to order from Rimstock (Team Dynamics).

Ah, so I guess the 'S' stands for stripe. That makes sense.

Yep that's what I figured the 'S' was for. Although my invoice has them listed as Pro Race 1.5, but they were 1.2 S on the website and that's what they were calling them in the emails between me and them :confused: 1.5 is what they are listed as on alloywheels.com as well.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.