blueflame pics please

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
im in the pipe line to be change my exhaust system, i have the milteck cat back at the mo but i think im gunna go for the blue flame turbo back or just get the blueflame 3"down pipe and 100cell cat and stick it to the milteck i dont realy know wht to do yet cant make my mind up.......dut to help me i would love to see some pics od peoples blueflame on there motor please

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
Pic Of Mine,

AllThePics127.jpg

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
think im gunna stick with my milteck and just get the dowm pipe and cat

wich would be betta milteck or blueflame?

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
If you fit the blueflame Dp and cat to a milltek cat-back system you'll need to ask blueflame for a reducer as the internal bore of the milltek is smaller than the blueflame.

There's a pic somewhere on the forum showing a side by side pic of the standard cat against a milltek and blueflame and the blueflame one is wider throughout (2.5" at it's narrowest IIRC and 3" throughout the rest) whereas the milltek one doesn't look much different to standard as far as bore size goes.

I got quoted £330 for a blueflame race cat last month but I've heard members paying £318 normally so I think that's more like the going rate.

I've got the Milltek cat-back system myself and am definitely going for a blueflame race cat, just hoping the customer service isn't as bad as I've heard.

freddie

super duper cupra...
Apr 2, 2007
Hull, East Yorkshire
in my opinion i would keep ot all the same rather then mixing between two different makes. This is my next mod also to go stage 2 perhaps we can get enough interest on miltek dp/cat for group buy??? think awesome sell them for £380 delivered.