Boot badge for the leon says cupra?

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
What do people think of putting the cupra badge on the leon?

is it a leon badge you can get or just straight off the cupra?

newbie asking lol

22092009119.jpg

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I did this on mine, liked it a lot but did seem to get more attention from people trying to have a go and push me faster when stuck behind.

The one I got was just off the Ibiza Cupra, about £15 from dealers.

car_back_by_yorkshirepud.jpg

I also put the small Cupra badge on front grill, made quite an improvement to the grill I think.

car_front_by_yorkshirepud.jpg

Last edited:

andytaylor1980

Jul 30, 2009
North East (Middlesbrough)
I did this on mine, liked it a lot but did seem to get more attention from people trying to have a go and push me faster when stuck behind.

The one I got was just off the Ibiza Cupra, about £15 from dealers.

car_back_by_yorkshirepud.jpg

I also put the small Cupra badge on front grill, made quite an improvement to the grill I think.

car_front_by_yorkshirepud.jpg

Where did you get the grill badge from mate ? is it just the same as the one on the rear , and how did you stick it on

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Yeh same as on rear, ebay, though they're not expensive from dealer.

Used Bostick, never had any problem with it though I dare say it wouldn't have looked pretty if it was pulled off.

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
thats my car in the top pic,

my badge is off the mk2 leon, It comes ready spaced and with adhesive already to fit, i didnt want halfords badges, I want it as OEM + as possible

The original "cupra////" badge looks dated so replaced it , and i think the mk2 badge suits it far more,

I'll second the reason that others try to push you once seeing it, but ive also found on motorways people tend to leave you alone, a good thing if you're wanting to get 36mpg, :)
Im a sucker for booting it, :p

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Nice, tempted myself now.

What wiper is that? Need to replace mine but not sure if to go for Fabia again or not.