Brands Hatch - South Bank Parking

andyb

Admin -SCN Canada:)
Aug 29, 2001
Vancouver
www.andyblackmoredesign.com
thumb_btcc_09_v1.jpg

BTCC Spotters Guide is available on the main site btw! Will be updated after Brands with Plato, Leason and updated Shedden (yellow flames) liveries

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Hope you are ok now :)

Not me this time, my g/fs boy - came out in an all over rash ... found that at 2am when he came through crying so off down to Oppington A&E, thankfully he's ok - turns out it was a change in washing powder that he had an allergic reaction to. Was meant to be all of us going and it didn't seem fair for me to just leave and go on my own.

Seems i missed a good day out cos the weather was perfect when i eventually woke up!

Stroppy

Blah Blah Blah
May 18, 2008
Tadley, Hampshire
Not me this time, my g/fs boy - came out in an all over rash ... found that at 2am when he came through crying so off down to Oppington A&E, thankfully he's ok - turns out it was a change in washing powder that he had an allergic reaction to. Was meant to be all of us going and it didn't seem fair for me to just leave and go on my own.

Seems i missed a good day out cos the weather was perfect when i eventually woke up!

Damned kids ..who'd have em lol.
Yeah good day and weather was ace although a tad chilly at times

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Was a good day ! Lots of crashes and Plato did really well to hold on at the end there ! Some great racing from the Cartridge world guys too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.