BTCC Donington

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
There seems to be a bit of uncertainty about the infield being closed or not. Apparantly it's open this weekend at the historic meeting that's on. I read the other day that certain areas of it are out of bounds, but others are not. I hope this is the case, as it'll be pretty cramped if it's outfield only, and nobody being allowed anywhere near the outside of McLeans with that being a building site. :blink:

ipd56

Barmy Army Nutter
if any 1 thinking of getting a ticket on the day it £29 but i may have 1 spare as my m8s son not well and he may not beable to come if so i have a £23 ticket going spare so just let me know if any 1 is interested and soon as i know if he not going i can let you know :)

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
this should be a good one this!! im being treated to vip hospitality with sunshine.co.uk team...what a result!!!! hope the ongoing constuction doesnt impose too much on the day though.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Dan Eaves has been withdrawn from the Donington rounds.

Spare engine is being saved for Adam Jones, due to his "stronger championship position"

Just the 1 Leon running tomorrow, but planning to have both back out for Oulton Park.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members