BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200-3.jpg

BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200903.jpg

BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200-2.jpg

BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200904.jpg

BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200905.jpg

BTCCRockinghamMediaDay19March200906.jpg

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Great Pics boys. Sounds like you all had a good day. Considering the financial climate it's a pretty good entry list and with CWZCR, Liam and our YRC Ginetta to cheer I don't think we'll be short of interest. :wave:

Lots of rumours on BTCC.net that JP might even spring a late surprise. Not sure it's likely myself but roll on Brands.

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Great Pics boys. Sounds like you all had a good day. Considering the financial climate it's a pretty good entry list and with CWZCR, Liam and our YRC Ginetta to cheer I don't think we'll be short of interest. :wave:

Lots of rumours on BTCC.net that JP might even spring a late surprise. Not sure it's likely myself but roll on Brands.

Rumour has it, Jason may appear in a Tempus Lacetti

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Catch 22 though for Tempus. Without a sponsor who can afford to foot JP's wage bill plus contribute signficantly to a 3 car squad they won't get him.

If they don't get some one of his quality who will earn them lots of airtime and push the sponsors brand like the true pro he is ,they won't get the headline sponsor.

Not long left to square that circle!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
How many of you got cornered by the schoolkids asking survey questions? Me and my 2 friends got ambushed by loads of them because we made the mistake of standing in the paddock having a chat for 5 mins. :blink:

I wish they had school trips like that when I was a lad. :(

I have some photos, but I've had a long day and I'll sort them out tomorrow.

ipd56

Barmy Army Nutter
How many of you got cornered by the schoolkids asking survey questions? Me and my 2 friends got ambushed by loads of them because we made the mistake of standing in the paddock having a chat for 5 mins. :blink:

i just run away from the school kids lol and yes why did we not get school trip like that " School a long time ago " lol

It's even better on race weekends - on Friday one school come around to the garages and do an activity.

SEAT did radio comms - the kids learned about how the radios worked and played on them with the engineers and Darren...very funny. I think they watched wheel changes and looked in the trucks at other teams.

New generation of supporters!

chungster

SCN Veteran
May 27, 2001
Bedfordshire, UK
Visit site
i think its great for the kids to have a school outing like that! I would have loved it if my old schools did stuff like that.

The group of 5 that approached me were very polite tho so i didn't mind answering a few questions for them. :)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I remember when I were a lad, we had a trip to Millbrook. It was quite funny going round the high speed bowl in a coach with a load of kids shouting at the driver to go faster. :D

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
i think its great for the kids to have a school outing like that! I would have loved it if my old schools did stuff like that.

The group of 5 that approached me were very polite tho so i didn't mind answering a few questions for them. :)

Oh yes they were very polite. :) It's just that we got ambushed by about 4 groups of 5 in the space of this 5 minute conversation with someone we hadn't seen for a while. :lol:

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
Nice pics :)

Went up Bridlington straight from Rockingham and forgot to load the drivers for my camera, so not got them off yet - will upload mine tonight or tomorrow :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.