BTCC Meeting at Brands Hatch

tris

The Daddy
Feb 25, 2005
Kent & Track Days
www.leoncupra.net
Thes SCN boy racers were spotted at Brands, gettin ready to burn some serious Reebok rubber..:lol:

KentModified039.jpg

KentModified038.jpg

thats very funny guys

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
hi guys this was my first btcc meet and loved it, good fun loads of food (thanx stu and vic) and plenty of banter mainly between us and the rival owners, not that there were any the way plato was driving mind!

u r a bus owners in there pink tops!! more like lady u r a bus owners club!! camp united!

Was good to have a look around and see what price the seat mechanics would fit a clutch for.. they said an hour so wasnt to bad ill remember next time haha

good to see you all and some new soda'd faces and jeans haha

smoothuk

SmoothNAV
Aug 26, 2005
Essex
:lol: @ above pics..some one got there monies worth..ha ha..

an guys...im not a flower, i am i tiger...and also, its the pond silt i have been waiding around in all day has made me wierd, think i have posted more today than in the last year......as for the roll ups..well....there special..home grown, i am a top horticulturalist you know....(thinks rob may struggle with that word as it is above 3 sylabels) just remember rob, say it like it sounds, or break it down into little bits..HORT ICUL TURAL IST...;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members