BTCC Oulton Park 31/5/09

Andywarr

Feb 27, 2008
what track is it on, oulton park website says International other places say Island???

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just to let you know, we will be pitching camp overlooking Knickerbrook. So keep an eye out for the flags and gazebo.

See you at the Garden Centre

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
Bummer we cannot make this one now as OWEN cannot get the time off work so we are going to do knockhill instead, He's just money grabbing for his new car if we find one.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Qualifying lap record for JP, superb session for the Chevy. Looks like they have a sweet setup there, though he threw it off the track at Cascades in free practice 1. Quite spectacularly by all reports too. :D

Jonesy did good in the Leon, Eaves is still disappointing he obviously hasn't got the measure of that car yet.

Looking forward to the racing tomorrow.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I won't make it to the Garden Centre rendezvous, as I'm leaving home around 8ish with the family in tow. So I'll try and catch up with you later at the circuit.

Just letting you know, not to hang around waiting for me. ;)

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
I won't make it to the Garden Centre rendezvous, as I'm leaving home around 8ish with the family in tow. So I'll try and catch up with you later at the circuit.

Just letting you know, not to hang around waiting for me. ;)

Ok Mark, no probs, catch up in the day..

philc

Apr 12, 2009
Ormskirk
Ah, just found this thread... Would have shown my face if i'd have known anyone was meeting up!

Didn't see any flags though...

I was about 100yards from the big crash though...